Turn on thread page Beta

Lads: Would you... watch

ReputationRep:
    Would you jokingly arrange to have sex with a girl if you didn't fancy her at all?

Me and my friend that I secretly fancy were discussing how we would arrange meeting up to have sex (e.g. my mum is home so we would first have to either knock her out or tie her up and gag her to avoid awkwardness)... it's weird I know but we have an odd friendship Anyways, I'm trying to figure out if he likes me too, and I was wondering whether the lads on here would do that sort of thing with girls they don't like?

ReputationRep:
    Nope. I think he liiikes you!

ReputationRep:
    he wants you girl

I'd do it.

ReputationRep:
    errrmm, cant you just kinda have sex normally. must we hurt mommy??!

ReputationRep:
    No. However I wouldnt do anything with a girl that i didnt feel anything for. If i was in love with someone, or if i felt something for them then i would arrange something like this.

ReputationRep:
    me and a boy mate have this joke about havings sex in a library. but I think he does want to have sex with me. but he knows the score so its cool.

ReputationRep:
    We did play a game the other day where the first girl we spoke to we had to say "fancy coming round to mine for a *!$%".

That said it was explained to each girl what the situation was, except the ones who said yes of course. :P

I'd say he likes you in this instance though.

ReputationRep:
    Hm, my first instinct is 'the truth comes out in jest' and that there's probably something there because that's how silly human psychology really is.

But then again, good friends can joke about anything, so if you both know each other really well, go way back and spend a lot of time together then there's a good chance that it is all just messing about and that he doesn't really want it.

More than likely there's the happy medium where we invoke ladder theory and say that "no guy can be friends with a girl without wanting to have sex with them and therefore there's probably something there even if he might not want to act on it"

But then again that's just dumb, so in conclusion I've been absolutely no help.

ReputationRep:
    get in there

:lolz: for the thread

ReputationRep:
    Yes, to the OP, could you please tell us how to have sex jokingly?

is there a risk for pregnancy??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Audrey Hepburn)
    Me and my friend that I secretly fancy were discussing how we would arrange meeting up to have sex (e.g. my mum is home so we would first have to either knock her out or tie her up and gag her to avoid awkwardness)
    guess you have a weird relationship with your mum too then :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lithium)
    errrmm, cant you just kinda have sex normally. must we hurt mommy??!
    Our reasoning was that we can't go to his as all his family is there, and the car would be rather uncomfortable, neither of us are forking out for a hotel, so it's going to have to be mine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lithium)
    Yes, to the OP, could you please tell us how to have sex jokingly?

is there a risk for pregnancy??
    Nah you're laughin'....

ReputationRep:
    Our reasoning was that we can't go to his as all his family is there, and the car would be rather uncomfortable, neither of us are forking out for a hotel, so it's going to have to be mine.

what about a library?:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by antipotato)
    guess you have a weird relationship with your mum too then :p:
    :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    what about a library?:p:
    I'll have to suggest that one :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liverpool's Number 9)
    Nah you're laughin'....
    about what?! :P

ReputationRep:

Well trust me as a guy i can tell you, sex in the rear seat of a car can be quite good (as long as it aint you're first time- you know- stains....) it might be a bit tight in the rear ( and i am refering to the rear seat, not any other rear)...just so no one gets any ideas...and besides, tightness is good

ReputationRep:
    I would and not jokingly. Life is too short.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.