71-80
    2.22%
    61-70
    0.55%
    50-60
    0%
    0.83%

ReputationRep:
    Since i did lowest...thought i'd do highest.

I mean Uni exams, A levels, and I might allow GCSEs!

I can't really remember about A levels and GCSEs but I got 85% this year on a module

ReputationRep:
    100% in a few

90+% atleast in all the rest.

ReputationRep:
    100% in History AS module.
    97% in Geography AS module.
    90%+ in most other AS units

98% in a pe GCSE mock:yep:
    normally im **** at exams

ReputationRep:
    100%

ReputationRep:
    So TSR is for geeks then?

Only messing....sorta!

100%

ReputationRep:
    Wow amazing people getting 100%!

No idea how i'd get that, yet alone 90%+

ReputationRep:
    98%
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    96% For a 50% coursework on business/industry research. It was last year and I was pretty stunned.

Got laughed at when he told me though, because my instant reaction was "What was the other 4% for?".

Only ever come near that once, this year with a 92% groupwork. Was even more shocked at that but put in a lot of work pre-Christmas for it.

ReputationRep:
    I've got full UMS marks for a few A level Units, but as we know thats not necessarily 100%...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    100% in History AS module.
    97% in Geography AS module.
    90%+ in most other AS units
    But only AABB for AS? Must have really ****ed up the other non 90%+ modules up really badly.

ReputationRep:
    100% in a GCSE double science module.

I still got D/D overall >.<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by v1oXx-)
    But only AABB for AS? Must have really ****ed up the other non 90%+ modules up really badly.
    I got over 90% for all Media units.
    80-90% in English
    I got A's for them

Geography, got D for other unit, B for coursework, so the 97% made a high B.
    For hist, got 80% for other unit, but D for third unit (more important). So brought it down to a B.

80-90% in English
    I got A's for them

For hist, got 80% for other unit, but D for third unit (more important). So brought it down to a B.
    Ohhh ****tt she was tryna say you're dumb! Don't take it.. :cool:

And everytime I imagine you now it's that finding nemo girl that pops into mind.. lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosaaa)
    Wow amazing people getting 100%!

No idea how i'd get that, yet alone 90%+
    100% at university is quite different from achieving the same at GCSE...

ReputationRep:
    80-90% in English
    I got A's for them

With retakes, you're on for massive A's, good job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by <CJ>)
    96% For a 50% coursework on business/industry research. It was last year and I was pretty stunned.

Got laughed at when he told me though, because my instant reaction was "What was the other 4% for?".

Only ever come near that once, this year with a 92% groupwork. Was even more shocked at that but put in a lot of work pre-Christmas for it.
    I was like that when I got 97%. Everyone thought I was being pedantic, but seriously, I really would love to know where the missing 3% went! I did everything that damn exam wanted!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by v1oXx-)
    With retakes, you're on for massive A's, good job.
    No, I only did one retake for AS Jan and that got me the B in hist AS (from C because originally I did horrendous in one unit, before I retook it; I got 100% and an E in one day). So anyway, they're final.

My preds for A2 are AAB, but I'm thinking AAC (because I really struggled with hist!!) :eek:

Thanks though
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    I was like that when I got 97%. Everyone thought I was being pedantic, but seriously, I really would love to know where the missing 3% went! I did everything that damn exam wanted!!!!!
    :five:

I always look at the bits I missed, no matter what mark I get... how else can you get better otherwise

Exams are the annoying ones though. When you can't find out where you went wrong and what the answers were. Grrrrr

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.