Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LOCI)
    Silly me just realised that halo wars is an RTS and i hate playing these on consoles so i will certainly need to purchase halo 3 as sooon as the price goes down a bit more!......why on earth did they change the game mode/play from a first person shooter to a RTS?
    They didnt. They changed the game mode from an RTS to an FPS. And you might wanna try the demo before you write it off.

ReputationRep:
    Halo was originally designed to be an RTS. Good thing they changed their minds eh?

ReputationRep:
    It's worrying how many of the girls in Jehu's Harem could probably kick my ass

God I love masochism

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk)
    Been trying...to do....Assassin by Muse....on hard mode....on GH:WT...failing...fingers hurt....

*death*

As for Halo...we don't always play Halo - or, at least, we don't always have to play Halo; it's just that seems to be the game that the majority of us are able to play to a fairly decent standard so as to make for a competitive league. That and it has excellent stat-tracking for league purposes. But I'm sure most of us also have Gears 2, and I'm 90% certain that we'd all be pretty happy playing that
    I just completed Assassin on Hard... on Drums :awesome: **** I'm awesome

ReputationRep:
    oh good good

ReputationRep:
    T_T

*sigh* my brother dropped my xbox controller and now the LB button is acting up.. has anyone called MS before and got a replacement controller? cause to be honest i'm not spending another 30.. on another one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    I finished Guitar Career on Expert the other day
    I just completed Assassin on Hard... on Drums **** I'm awesome
    :eviltongue:

Although I can get through it now both on drums and guitar. 95% on Drums and 91% on Guitar on hard :woo:

If I ever make the transition to Expert, I'll be proud of myself. At the moment, I can barely do Hot for Teacher on frikkin' medium!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk)
    Been trying...to do....Assassin by Muse....on hard mode....on GH:WT...failing...fingers hurt....

*death*

As for Halo...we don't always play Halo - or, at least, we don't always have to play Halo; it's just that seems to be the game that the majority of us are able to play to a fairly decent standard so as to make for a competitive league. That and it has excellent stat-tracking for league purposes. But I'm sure most of us also have Gears 2, and I'm 90% certain that we'd all be pretty happy playing that
    I have Halo 3 now!!!oneonetwo. Although I still died on the first level. Balls. Not because of balls, I mean. It was most likely due to the many projectiles hitting my noob chestplate. Oh for Batman's re-enforced kevlar armour.

Would be up for Gears 2 at, uh, 2pm; or Halo 3 if you want to see a noob tangoing amusingly across the battlefield in some sort of strange shamanistic weather dance. The ladyfriend is AWOL until the evening when we're off to watch something about a Curious Case of a Bloke called Benjamin. Or John. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crimson Black)
    I have Halo 3 now!!!oneonetwo. Although I still died on the first level. Balls. Not because of balls, I mean. It was most likely due to the many projectiles hitting my noob chestplate. Oh for Batman's re-enforced kevlar armour.

Would be up for Gears 2 at, uh, 2pm; or Halo 3 if you want to see a noob tangoing amusingly across the battlefield in some sort of strange shamanistic weather dance. The ladyfriend is AWOL until the evening when we're off to watch something about a Curious Case of a Bloke called Benjamin. Or John. :woo:
    w00t play in our Halo league today, would be some good practice :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crimson Black)

Actually, join here http://tsrxbox360league.proboards.com/index.cgi

ReputationRep:
    some good halo-ing yesterday, I only wish I was good at sniping

ReputationRep:
    We should get FiL in on the leagues :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Comrade_Jack)
    some good halo-ing yesterday, I only wish I was good at sniping
    Jehu's sniping is flippin unreal.

ReputationRep:
    I was off-practice yesterday, couldn't beat Jayk at FFA Shotty Snipers :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Anyone up for some shizz later after I have had lunch?

ReputationRep:
    We should get FiL in on the leagues :coma:
    agreed!

ReputationRep:
    I was off-practice yesterday, couldn't beat Jayk at FFA Shotty Snipers
    Mwaha and the proverbial ha :awesome: Although 90% of my kills were with shotgun, so you're Sniper King hat is still yours

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Comrade_Jack)
    agreed!
    Did he delete himself from TSR? I can't find his profile :s:

edit: oh he's permanently banned. Odd

ReputationRep:
    Where has everyone gone?

ReputationRep:
    i'm checking ucas track like every second. a heap of people have just been handed rejections/offers for med schools i want to go to so i'm practically scared... that and A2 exams are just around the corner.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.