Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Gamerscore means **** all these days. My old boss has a higher Gamerscore than me. Doesn't mean he's better; it just means he's bought a **** load of games, whereas I don't have as many.

ReputationRep:
    Off to brizzle today and staying up for tomorrow too, sunday afternoon or evening is a possibility for me if there's league stuff happening though?

ReputationRep:
    I'm up for anything and everything AS LONG AS I GET MY ******* INTERNET BACK. SCREW YOU VIRGIN MEDIA

It's been over a week :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Ouch, hello all, I should start coming on here more often

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Comrade Jahugasonde710)
    Does anyone know who this guy is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard710)
    Does anyone know who this guy is?
    me thinks its Jayk? or maybe Din.

it certainly wasnt me though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Jester)
    me thinks its Jayk? or maybe Din.

it certainly wasnt me though.
    I do believe it's Din. At the very least it ain't me :p:

ReputationRep:
    gamertag list updated*

is everyone up for some halo'ing then?

gaahh i've been playing street fighter too much.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, i've been trying to set up DD-WRT for the past couple of days, have been neglecting homework as well

ReputationRep:
    So are we going to believe 'disappointing' or 'quite good, really'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk)
    So are we going to believe 'disappointing' or 'quite good, really'?
    Unfortunately, I just don't think realtime strategy translates too well without a mouse...

That said, I did like the Warthogs ability to crush Grunts underneath their wheels

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mute)
    Unfortunately, I just don't think realtime strategy translates too well without a mouse...

That said, I did like the Warthogs ability to crush Grunts underneath their wheels
    Apparently Halo Wars fits the controller like a glove...IGN even go on to say that it'd probably feel awkward with KB/M :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk)
    Apparently Halo Wars fits the controller like a glove...IGN even go on to say that it'd probably feel awkward with KB/M :eek3:
    Pffft, ********. I checked out the demo (Not the same, I know...) and it just felt weird!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Comrade Jahugasonde710)
    This guy is awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mute)
    Pffft, ********. I checked out the demo (Not the same, I know...) and it just felt weird!
    I honestly think it felt weird because it didn't feel very Halo...conversely, I thought the controls were rather slick, albeit rather shallow.

I'm still in two minds about buying it - on the one hand I'd have a new game to piss about with (there's a distinct lack of those at the moment...I even went back to playing CoD4 to try and mix things up), but on the other hand I have absolutely no idea whether I'll like it or not. Strategy isn't really my thing - though I am partial to the odd game of Company of Heroes and the old Dawn of War - but Halo has consistently proven to actually be my thing...so I dunno whether or not to buy it!

ReputationRep:
    I probably won't buy it. On the other hand I just bought The Last Remnant and Armored Core: For Answer so I should be busy for a while

Oh I also got Fallout3 on PC. Goodbye social life. Helloooo super mutant scorpions :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I checked out the demo and thought, this really isn't very good, not when I played endwar using voice which really did work well (I do feel not using voice is a step backwards) but tbh I probably haven't given it enough time so when I have eaten my way through this mountain of homework, I may give it another shot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk)

I'm still in two minds about buying it -
    I was in two minds until i bought RA3 for the PC, now i think its very unlikely i'll get it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Comrade_Jack)
    I was in two minds until i bought RA3 for the PC, now i think its very unlikely i'll get it
    Hrm...for me it's presently a choice between Halo Wars, Dawn of War 2 or the new Chronicles of Riddick...can't decide!!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.