Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jabbamuffin)
    I would get L4D, probably will have to wait until the next loan though. Money is stretched pretty tightly at the moment.

I don't play CoD, Maqdah. Sorry.

Thats fine. What do you play?

I wanna play with some new people, I am so bored of the same weed smoking idiots that I met. Very few of my real life friends have xbox's.

(Original post by Maqdah)
    Thats fine. What do you play?

I wanna play with some new people, I am so bored of the same weed smoking idiots that I met. Very few of my real life friends have xbox's.
    Halo3.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jabbamuffin)
    Halo3.

That came with my xbox ^_^
    I only play it when I am bored or frustrated with CoD 4.

ReputationRep:
    League-wise we play Halo3 because most people have it and it has excellent stats tracking on bungie.net. Other games we generally play are Left4Dead, Gears2, CoD4, CoD:WaW and a few others

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    League-wise we play Halo3 because most people have it and it has excellent stats tracking on bungie.net. Other games we generally play are Left4Dead, Gears2, CoD4, CoD:WaW and a few others

I have Halo, CoD4, Gears 2. I'm looking to buy a new game which will probably be CoD: WAW, not L4D since I hate zombie games and such.

Send me a friend request when you can, i'll love to play with you guys sometime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    Halo3...has excellent stats tracking on bungie.net.
    Not just excellent, unprecedented and - presently - unequalled for a shooter. Gears 2 tries it and fails miserably :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk)
    Not just excellent, unprecedented and - presently - unequalled for a shooter. Gears 2 tries it and fails miserably :yep:

Imo, Gears 2 fails in general.
    The multiplayer would be incredibly fun if it wasn't for the constant lag that I encounter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maqdah)
    The multiplayer would be incredibly fun if it wasn't for the constant lag that I encounter.
    This

plus I always lose chainsaw duels :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Any news at when virgin will stop pissing on your internetz?

ReputationRep:
    Effing incompentent idiots work at Microsoft :rant:

They told me it would be fixed yesterday, then they told me it'll be fixed today, now it's gonna be fixed tommorow :rant:

I'm in freaking xbox withdrawl >_>

ReputationRep:
    Jayk and I need a competent team mate for Halo Wars. All was going well against Legendary AI until Birdy got attacked because he didn't know what the frick he was doing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Jayk and I need a competent team mate for Halo Wars. All was going well against Legendary AI until Birdy got attacked because he didn't know what the frick he was doing.
    That was hilarious. Although that was quite a sizeable force that the Covenant had amassed in such a short time...my Warthog flotilla didn't stand that much of a chance...

ReputationRep:
    Also I don't think it helps my 'arcadey' RTS case that I've been playing loads of Supreme Commander on PC recently.

ReputationRep:
    I just got halo wars today! don't worry, i'll save you! (maybe)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Comrade_Jack)
    I just got halo wars today! don't worry, i'll save you! (maybe)
    I saw you playing it! Did you win? :woo:

I was just in a 3v3 where both my freaking team-mates quit on me. Considering I was on my own, I held them off for a good 10 minutes before my last base fell into firey ruin :mad: And my 3 Spartans didn't stand a chance against 6 other Spartans and the Prophet of Regret!

ReputationRep:
    FFS Din shout at Virgin for me

ReputationRep:
    I tried, but I don't think they can hear me from here.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here is up for a CoD4 game in about 15 minutes?
    I got my xbox back and I am looking to play the living bejesus out of it

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, I've lent CoD4 to a friend,

ReputationRep:
    I came so close to getting the 'no-one gets boomer'd' L4D achievement last night :erm: It happened literally in the last phase of waiting for the chopper. So annoying :rant:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.