Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    :beard: Din is also 31 and Bob is 37. Sounds like a plan
    oooo i forgot to put the ranks up.

i'll edit all of it though once we get the thing running.

lol anyone notice that league has been around for almost a year and we've only just 'officially' started now? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    going on COD in a sec.

ReputationRep:
    Is it too late to join ?

If not my GT is: zF Mink.

Anyone fancy playing some CoD4? :smile:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Because not everyone's a techhie. Wiz, for example, is a lowly, lowly student.

[EDIT]Sound familiar? :p:
    What do you mean I am a lowly student

ReputationRep:
    No.

Bob and Jes, however, are fully accountable.
    I r in your revisions, making you fail...

ReputationRep:
    I'm now jobless again! :woo:

It's actually good this time. I didn't like the job, and the boss was a bully. Made threats of physical violence towards me :mad:

Incidentally, what kind of punishments can one get if they perform software piracy, tax fraud/evasion, and keep customer data despite requests for it to be deleted? :evilgrin:

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone on Halo right now or soon that needs help levelling up ?

I've got a second account that I keep forgetting to use :'(.

GT Is: PokingChildren

ReputationRep:
    I'm now jobless again! :woo:

It's actually good this time. I didn't like the job, and the boss was a bully. Made threats of physical violence towards me :mad:

Incidentally, what kind of punishments can one get if they perform software piracy, tax fraud/evasion, and keep customer data despite requests for it to be deleted? :evilgrin:
    not so much the piracy but there are all sorts of Data protection issues with your last bit and Inland Revenue will come and blow your door down and rob the money that you store under your matress

ReputationRep:
    Things Jayk has done today :

1. Broke his Guitar Hero drum kit somehow.
    2. Got a bit miffed and kicked his already broken TV, thus ensuring its fate.
    3. Got out his soldering iron and fixed the GH drum kit.

It's been a productive day, oh yes it has.

ReputationRep:
    i need to talk to jehu and sort out the games this week cause after this week i wont be on tsr for a couple of weeks (exams)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Jester)
    i need to talk to jehu and sort out the games this week cause after this week i wont be on tsr for a couple of weeks (exams)
    That'd be cool. I'd suggest everyone involved posting their availabilities for this week - presumably it'll be evenings for the most part...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk)
    That'd be cool. I'd suggest everyone involved posting their availabilities for this week - presumably it'll be evenings for the most part...
    i'll make the match ups.

it'll be between you and your opponent when deciding when you'll face each other. we'll just set deadlines for each game to be played. because we know we wont be able to get everyone together in one evening.

edit: actually we'll make the deadline sunday. it'll gives everyone a week to do thier matches.

ReputationRep:
    I won't be on either forum a whole lot for a while because I just broke my mouse :erm: well I think it's the laser since clicking still works. Bah :sad:

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm available wednesday all day and evening for matches but otherwise this week is turning out to be strangely busy considering how unemployed I am :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I feel good tonight i have a new router and now have an open NAT

ReputationRep:
    I'll probably be available any evening

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    I'll probably be available any evening
    For buttsecks :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    This

ReputationRep:
    :zomg:...

...:teeth:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.