Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can I try and steer the soc back on topic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meus)
    I felt like that all my life, no identity, depressed until I just met a girl one day and she changed my life. You will eventually meet someone, there is nothing about you that is dislikeable or would scare a woman off is there? Believe it or not some just want a sincere and faithful man to love. And the job thing? Pft. As long as you are living decently, what does money really matter? We all eventually die - money won't take us further than the grave. Just live your life focusing on the small things.
    This.

That and if I can get a girl...I think anyone can. Seriously.

But yeah, I'm with Wiz. Anyone played any league games recently?

ReputationRep:
    Nope. Anyone fancy a few games of halo now?

ReputationRep:
    I'm online now.

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any Halo tips?

ReputationRep:
    Come and join me and din, playing halo now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meus)
    Does anyone have any Halo tips?
    Yeah. Don't play with Wiz. As you're getting shot, he's running the other ******* way.

And now my headset is broken. Just what I need when I only have £30 to my name!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Yeah. Don't play with Wiz. As you're getting shot, he's running the other ******* way.

And now my headset is broken. Just what I need when I only have £30 to my name!

ReputationRep:
    Need to organise myself first. Studies take priority Sometimes I forget this a forum for students and not gamers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meus)
    Need to organise myself first. Studies take priority Sometimes I forget this a forum for students and not gamers
    this.

it makes it hard to organise games and junk.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys :wavey:

I bought Halo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnanimity)
    Hi guys :wavey:

I bought Halo
    woot, go and download the maps naow heroic and legendary and cold storage are free. You could pay for the mythic ones if you feel like it but that is up to you.

ReputationRep:
    Dont buy the map packs, just get the free ones. Get Halo ODST - it comes with all the map packs for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meus)
    Dont buy the map packs, just get the free ones. Get Halo ODST - it comes with all the map packs for free
    also the halo reach beta access.

odst isnt out till 22nd of september so at least its an oppourtunity for leslie to try out halo 3 and get used to it before picking up ODST.

ReputationRep:
    Have you seen the new L4D2 videos? Stunning. Looks really fun

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh :teeth: Free maps, nice. I will download those tomorrow. Unfortunately I have work and need to go to bed.

Have you got Left4Dead 1 Meus?

ReputationRep:
    Hey all. It's Orgasm I could log in on my account. But I can't really be arsed, I miss you guys! Bring on September. Then I can just own you all on ODST, right?

<3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Magnanimity)
    Ohhh Free maps, nice. I will download those tomorrow. Unfortunately I have work and need to go to bed.

Have you got Left4Dead 1 Meus?
    Lol sorry about the late reply. No, afraid I don't have enough time to dedicate myself to another game. I'm going to clean up every inch of Mass Effect whilst I practice my FIFA and Halo skills. Next game will be ODST and FIFA 10 for me, so a couple of months away. But I can rent games as well. I might rent L4D. Does it have a large online community?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Pieb)
    Hey all. It's Orgasm I could log in on my account. But I can't really be arsed, I miss you guys! Bring on September. Then I can just own you all on ODST, right?

<3
    Zomg. :eek3:

orgasm!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Pieb)

<3
    omgbbq :eek3:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.