Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Gamertag: h4rdcor3 b0b
    Ability: Mediocre (depends on what day and if im in practice).
    Games:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Gears of War
    Perfect Dark Zero
    Halo 1 - 3
    Battlefield 2 Modern Combat
    Star Wars Battlefront 2 (xbox original)
    Fifa 07(i suck at)
    Splinter Cell Double Agent (i suck at more)
    Condemned 1 & 2 (one of them is MP)
    Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2
    GTA 4
    CoD 4
    CoD 3
    PRG4 (i suck at nearly as much as SCA)
    DBZ Burst Limit
    Civilisations (on its way)

Im not on live much unless mates ask me to go, hence no random gaming tbh, but if theres a game arrived and im at home im in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Oh, when are we doing this? Because I won't have a real Internet connection until August or until I convince my step-dad to get broadband, whichever comes first.
    hmmm.. i assumed everyone above was ready to get going.. i was originally planning on starthing this week.. with 'pre-season' games but now i think it'd be best to wait a little bit more to see if anyone else registers.

i'll just sort out the teams for now then we'll probably get going some pre-season games going within the next 1-2 weeks..

as for the date to start the actual league.. i'll need to check with everyone first..

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like I'd better get my 360 setup sharpish :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    Well it seems like a few people, including myself, aren't able to get on until August. And it's not too far away, so why not hold it off until then?

ReputationRep:
    true.. i'm away the first week in august so...

is everyone ok with the league starting on august 11th?..

numbers/teams/rules/thread will all be sorted by then.
    the teams will be sorted this week anyway. so, if anyone has their xbox and they are eager to get some pre-season games going you can if you want to.

ReputationRep:
    august 11th sounds cool to me.

ReputationRep:
    Yup

ReputationRep:
    Any time is good for Xbox time

Just added absolutely everyone, in case you're wondering who the person with the crazy Gamertag is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Jester)
    true.. i'm away the first week in august so...

is everyone ok with the league starting on august 11th?..

numbers/teams/rules/thread will all be sorted by then.
    the teams will be sorted this week anyway. so, if anyone has their xbox and they are eager to get some pre-season games going you can if you want to.
    Truely sorry but unfortunatly i wont be able to join you for a while as i got away for 2 weeks on the 10th

ReputationRep:
    Namething - Butler258
    Skill - Alright-but-not-amazing (hyponated into one word )

Games
    Spoiler:
    Show

GTA4
    Forza2
    COD3
    Gears of War
    Brian Lara
    Motogp 07
    Burnout Revenge
    Pro Evo 6
    Halo3
    Saints Row
    PGR4

I should be good to go on the 11th of august, hopefully ill be in my new flat then.

ReputationRep:
    Why can't we start it sooner rather than later? I would've thought we'd have enough people .. Then more can join us later

ReputationRep:
    gamertag: holdenborealis
    a single word to describe your general skill level (be honest): sick
    xbox 360 multiplayer games:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    halo3, need for speed carbon, PGR3

ReputationRep:
    gamertag: hayles101 (how adventurous)
    a single word to describe your general skill level: *****in'
    xbox 360 multiplayer games:
    Halo 3
    GTA IV
    Fifa 08

ReputationRep:
    Gamertag: Paauuulll
    Skill in a Word: Alrrrigghhhtttt

Games:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Call of Duty 4
    NFS Pro Street
    GTA IV
    Ace Combat 6
    Battlefield 2

ReputationRep:
    gamertag:fiveacorn
    skills :best fifa player and amongst other games

games
    fifa 08 , pes 08 , cod 4, halo 3 (bit nakered) , gta 4 , pes 6 (great online) , pgr 4, turok, and erm gears of war

ReputationRep:
    You know, somehow I really can't believe everyone here who say they're good. I should probably just wait and see what you're all like to see if you're telling the truth, but when even Untitled is saying he's alright, I get a bit dubious.
    (I named you specifically because, in a game of Cops and Robbers on GTA, where on the radar is a huge icon pointing to who you need to kill, and I'm screaming at you what to do, you still had no idea...)

ReputationRep:
    You know, somehow I really can't believe everyone here who say they're good. I should probably just wait and see what you're all like to see if you're telling the truth, but when even Untitled is saying he's alright, I get a bit dubious.
    (I named you specifically because, in a game of Cops and Robbers on GTA, where on the radar is a huge icon pointing to who you need to kill, and I'm screaming at you what to do, you still had no idea...)
    :rofl: i know, im fine on games where i know what im doing though.

ReputationRep:
    Well, you know I kick ass at Halo 3...whereas someone got sniped in the face when he had the rocket launcher :p:

ReputationRep:
    That was a bit of fun, that's all. It's not like it mattered; we won anyway. And I got sniped in the face because I was watching the other sniper...

ReputationRep:
    oooo i made the teams already..

hopefully everyone is telling the truth. i've tried to make the teams as fair as possible. we'll test 'em out with the pre-season games and see if we need to make switches

oh and umm din have you got live yet?.. cause i've put you down as 'pending' because you dont have acess to live yet..

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.