ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Pfft, Peachy > You
    Not at Halo :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    Not at Halo :p:
    That's one minor detail.

Besides, she's not had me teach her how to play yet.

Nor has she had me teach her how to play Halo :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    Jehugazm :p:
    better :p:

Din that was simply awful.

Anyway. You've not played me yet big boy

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, sorry I've been AWOL. Won't be on tonight (again!), am going to see The Dark Knight and then it's an early start tomorrow, so bed will ensue once I get back. Should be on Fri/Sun though - would be on Saturday, but I've been roped into playing some Counter-Strike on the new TSR server. W00t.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OiaB)
    Din that was simply awful.
    So's your face :p:

ReputationRep:
    :eek: CS

Now that's a game I havn't touched in a while.

I also won't be on at all over the weekend as I'm festivalling it up at The Big Chill :jive:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk)
    Hey guys, sorry I've been AWOL. Won't be on tonight (again!), am going to see The Dark Knight and then it's an early start tomorrow, so bed will ensue once I get back. Should be on Fri/Sun though - would be on Saturday, but I've been roped into playing some Counter-Strike on the new TSR server. W00t.
    there's a TSR CSS server?

**** a duck - not played that game in time.

Might have to crack that beast back out for my new laptop... ^^

i'm seeing The Dark Knight in an hour and a half :eek: and i'm not dressed!.

Din - grow up

ReputationRep:
    The Dark Knight is incredible...im so jealous to all you going to see it for your first time

CS = not cool

PS: why are you going the cinema at this time of day?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OiaB)

Din - grow up
    No!! You can't make me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hayles101)
    why are you going the cinema at this time of day?
    Now I think about it, it's quite odd lol probably because it will be quieter. I remember going to see one of the Matrix films with some friends at midday on a weekday. We were the only people in there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OiaB)

Din - grow up
    Indeedio there is. Keep up boyo

And lucky git - only reason I'm not going to see it in the afternoon is I have to get keys cut for my girlfriend and get the gorram shopping in afore I starve to death That and the g/f wants to see it to, but she's at work 'til 8. Dammitall.

And 'so's your face' is always mature!

ReputationRep:
    its cause me and my friends all work in different places and have different shifts etc. so during the day is pretty much the only time we can all go out as a group. we normally do late night showings because its fun leaving the cinema at like 2am.

but the last showing is 10pm :/ so... 1pm it is

Din - oh i will make you :p:

ReputationRep:
    I see...thats quite the tale

No halo for anyone today *sigh* you have all failed as my little spartan buddies.

ReputationRep:
    No halo for anyone today *sigh* you have all failed as my little spartan buddies.
    I'll be back for some ass kicking on Monday :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Monday...but this is thursday :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OiaB)
    Din - oh i will make you :p:
    Now I'm getting worried...Why do I get the feeling that this is going to involve a certain phallic shaped apendage?

ReputationRep:
    Monday...but this is thursday :no:
    Holy ****, it is! Well, who'd have known it?

I too will not be online till next week, unfortunately. I'm going back to Wales to see some old friends. Hmm, spose I could take my 'Box with me...

ReputationRep:
    Im only messing I wont be on much until next week ether, got a dinner to go to tonight, out tomorrow night and prob saturday and working on saturday and sunday during the day all day, so really ill be busy too..so someone will be lonely :p:

ReputationRep:
    Im only messing I wont be on much until next week ether, got a dinner to go to tonight, out tomorrow night and prob saturday and working on saturday and sunday during the day all day, so really ill be busy too..so someone will be lonely :p:
    *points and laughs at Jester*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Pfft, Peachy > You.
    You don't have to mention me ALL the time :p: especially not when it's a blatent lie hehe. I'm getting Halo off a mate for my birthday on Tuesday so I can lose to you all next week.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.