Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's Din. With an upper case 'd', also known as 'D'.

And no, I don't have Live yet. I should have it on the 2nd of August at the latest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Jester)
    oooo i made the teams already..

hopefully everyone is telling the truth. i've tried to make the teams as fair as possible. we'll test 'em out with the pre-season games and see if we need to make switches
    cool, i don't suppose you're at liberty to let us know what the teams are :p:

ReputationRep:
    It'll be cool if I'm with Jayk, because we have a laugh when we're able to talk.

Though I'd actually place money on who The Jester has put on his team...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    It'll be cool if I'm with Jayk, because we have a laugh when we're able to talk.

Yeah let me go and look

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)

'T'would indeed. Like two paragons of awesomeness combining to create some kind of....super...ninja...pirate...t hing...:woo:

ReputationRep:
    Hey, would it be too late for me to join? I'm kind of new to the gaming boards, and would really like to have a bit of fun over Xbox Live!

Gamertag: The Astonian
    Skill: Not half bad

Games:

Spoiler:
    Show

COD4
    Halo 3
    GRAW 2
    Gears of War
    Fifa 08
    PGR 3

ReputationRep:
    Soon's I get a chance, I'll add all of you on Live for a spot of Halo. I've been offline all week though, as the girlfriend's been staying over.

Trying to gauge one's skill and describe it to others in a single word is tricky!

ReputationRep:
    I don't know about any of the rest of you but i'm feeling bored and impatient, anyone from this thread want a game on halo tonight? Lets see how many of you who said you were awesome were being honest :p:

ReputationRep:
    Gamertag: MYKEL89
    Skill: Pretty Good
    Games:
    Spoiler:
    Show

COD 3+4
    Rock Band
    GTA4
    Halo3
    Gears
    Guitar Hero 2+3
    Marvel Ultimate Alliance
    Orange Box
    Perfect Dark
    SC: DA
    Rainbow Six: Vegas
    Shadowrun
    GRAW 1+2
    Crackdown
    Medal of Honour: Airbourne

ReputationRep:
    awesome team leader woot! Are we going to have some sort of knock out tournament?

So excited ^_^

Getting a job is on hold now

I've contacted my team now and sent friend requests.

ReputationRep:
    what are we playing exactly? been bit outa the loop...

ReputationRep:
    Add me up!!!

ReputationRep:
    Add me up i wanna register!!

gt:amatuloo

ReputationRep:
    Great now what should we do? add them to friends lists and play or are we going to organise events?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys. I don't have a problem with you making a new thread once all of this has been set up and is up and running, but could you please keep all the organisational stuff in one thread? I know it makes the organisational stuff a bit messier for you, but past experience shows that it tends to cut down a lot on spam

If it'd help, Jester, you can send me a PM and I'll make a post or two in your username at the top of the thread so you can put important info in them so they're not lost somewhere in the depths of this thread if it gets a bit busier.

ReputationRep:
    Gamertag = OiaB

Skill = Pro

Games = Cod4, Halo. Can get Gears.

ReputationRep:
    Got your PM, and you've got it. Three reserved posts up top for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crazylemon)
    Great now what should we do? add them to friends lists and play or are we going to organise events?

add everyone i mentioned on your team list and i'll announce the first friendly game soon..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Jester)
    add everyone i mentioned on your team list and i'll announce the first friendly game soon..
    Thanks. Ill do that as soon as I get home and clear some ppl off my frineds list

ReputationRep:
    Go Team Falcon! :cool: I'm pending

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.