Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im in team Pheonix but it still says im pending, Im available to play tonight though

ReputationRep:
    Yeah we can't change that because it's Jester's post and he's away for a few days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard710)
    Or we could just keep this going but just use it to organise gaming nights where we all play together instead of matches
    What did indeed happen to good old random Halo matches. Maybe a league was too much? O_o at least we got lots of posts out of it :p:

ReputationRep:
    i'm around to play tonight if this league thing is happening

ReputationRep:
    i still dont know who im meant to add...

ReputationRep:
    so is the tornament not happening? no one on my team actually has there real gamertag listed...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    Yeah we can't change that because it's Jester's post and he's away for a few days.
    tell me what needs to happen and i can edit the post for you guys =)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by olileauk)
    tell me what needs to happen and i can edit the post for you guys =)
    edit the spoiler team phoenix

tsr username:arjunt

gamertag:Fallen Heero

Tsr username: IGX_RSV2

gamertag: BonziPogo

TSR username: kimgan

gamertag: KopiJunkie

TSR Username: Vintage

Gamertag : Vintage06

TSR Username - tricks

Xbox Live Gamertag - tricks uk

cant find joshm's

ReputationRep:
    not all of team phoenix is online this is a disaster

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I'm abit late but I'm on now

ReputationRep:
    post updated, thanks =)

ReputationRep:
    in the end we had 3 people on out of the 5 that were meant to be on. We ended up not being able to play properly in the tournament but i hope that we can arrange a way for us to have a team match against Hydra early next week or this Sunday now that we have the team properly controlled. Thanks olileauk for changing the first post.

ReputationRep:
    I've just made a quick logo for team phoenix. What do you think?

ReputationRep:
    Crap sticks, sorry guys, got roped into doing a few extra hours! I can definitely do tomorrow though - I am going to doss off at 8pm, so I should be home by 8.30. And I think me and Jehu will be willing to gamble, just so we can get this thing under-way if anything else

ReputationRep:
    At this rate it looks like I have internet for the rest of the weekend, so I can be on around 8-8:30 tonight

ReputationRep:
    well last night me and din were on at 9, critical spartan was around but seemed to be doing other stuff and jehuty was playing BF...not quite the 30 odd players who signed up! I'm not really sure this league thing is gonna work as it is set out at the moment, maybe we should just all try and meet up this evening, then divide ourselves into teams at that point based on who actually shows up. We know most peoples basic skill level (and on halo you can tell from the stats most of the time if you haven't played someone before anyway) so it would probably end up pretty fair.

Not sure about scoring, maybe we do individual scoring so that all the players for the winning team get 3 points, a draw means a point for everyone on both teams, and if you're on a losing side you get nothing.

P.S. that team phoenix logo looks awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Comrade_Jack)
    well last night me and din were on at 9, critical spartan was around but seemed to be doing other stuff and jehuty was playing BF...not quite the 30 odd players who signed up! I'm not really sure this league thing is gonna work as it is set out at the moment, maybe we should just all try and meet up this evening, then divide ourselves into teams at that point based on who actually shows up. We know most peoples basic skill level (and on halo you can tell from the stats most of the time if you haven't played someone before anyway) so it would probably end up pretty fair.

Not sure about scoring, maybe we do individual scoring so that all the players for the winning team get 3 points, a draw means a point for everyone on both teams, and if you're on a losing side you get nothing.
    Ye I'm all for that. Would be the easiest way to get a game going.

ReputationRep:
    ..back?..

uhh i got messages from everyone who was still interested. i guess it was my fault for suddenly disappearing..

critical pulled out of the league so i'm gonna have to replace him.

edit:

andrew pulled out 'cause he's sold his 360
    crazylemon aka numtooth is on holiday

ReputationRep:
    remember king pieb :p:

ReputationRep:
    wait i definately cant go on halo at 8-8:30 or any time tonight. Tommorow is a possibility though. I think some people have just forgotten. I think we should all set a time for tommorow evening and each team leader should send a private messege to there team to meet up at the that time. I Think 9:00pm tommorow would be good but i cant really think of a game which everyone has got that can host 32 players. There are some games but i certainly dont have a game capable of that. We should just try and get everyone to go onto this thread or something

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.