Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    is it just me thinking your all pussies? :p:

i did all of the meta-score ach's by myself, on ledge (because i misread the freaking description!)

i 0wnz the campaign.

Spoiler:
    Show
    like pieb's mom

ReputationRep:
    I did all the Metas myself but on Heroic with Skulls

ReputationRep:
    i did them all on ledge with skulls.....!

ReputationRep:
    I solo'd Legendary...and did the meta-game achievements on Legendary...do I get cake or something?

ReputationRep:
    I did the meta-game achievements on normal with skulls:o:

ReputationRep:
    It's not that important, it's just about working out how to get the most points. I found the most annoying meta levels were the 2 flood ones :dry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    It's not that important, it's just about working out how to get the most points. I found the most annoying meta levels were the 2 flood ones :dry:
    I did all the flood ones first because I could put catch on (I think it's that, the one where enemies chuck loads of grenades) and it didn't make any difference because they don't throw grenades.

ReputationRep:
    Actually, I probably found the Flood levels annoying because I was playing with Fog and Famine (no radar and less ammo) :hmmmm: meh I've got them all and that's what counts :p: now I only need the damn Lone Wolves achievements :>.<:

ReputationRep:
    Actually, I probably found the Flood levels annoying because I was playing with Fog and Famine (no radar and less ammo) :hmmmm: meh I've got them all and that's what counts :p: now I only need the damn Lone Wolves achievements :>.<:
    boosting ftw!

and i'm not ashamed to admit it.

i miss you guys

ReputationRep:
    Sub again then?

ReputationRep:
    i just spent £80 in manchester today. i'm going to austria on saturday. then Uni in Sept. I'll have to wait till i've sorted out internet etc in my accom first

unless someone loves me enough to give me a month :p:

ReputationRep:
    Don't push it :laughing:

:puppyeyes: :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    lol *****.

:shoot:

:hugs: :love:

ReputationRep:
    So 'Bag, what's your zombie plan?

ReputationRep:
    Shotgun, house in the hills, lots of razor wire

ReputationRep:
    Nice :p:

and this is just ROFLtastic :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    lmaoo. bow chicka wow waaarrggghhhhhhhh

ReputationRep:
    I reckon if you create a new account you geta free month, so you could do that and then when it runs out go back to the proper one.

ReputationRep:
    So 'Bag, what's your zombie plan?

In light of this, I think I have to change the member most resembling Doc to OiaB. Just because of "Hey Doc, nobody likes you"

And I LOVE Caboose!!
    "Briiiiian. I want Briian!!
    Excellent!!!

ReputationRep:
    so.. which of them is a total ******** like Din?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.