Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Comrade_Jack)
    1) More people need Left 4 Dead
    2) Gears 2 Horde this afternoon?
    If by 'this afternoon' you mean 'within the next hour and a half', then yes But I gotta go to work at four! :bawling: Should be back at about 11, though, if anyone's still up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk)
    If by 'this afternoon' you mean 'within the next hour and a half', then yes But I gotta go to work at four! :bawling: Should be back at about 11, though, if anyone's still up.
    I'm always up for you Jayk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)

ReputationRep:
    Been a whiiiiiiile

Does anyone still play Halo? d:

ReputationRep:
    Get that thing out of my ear!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk)
    Get that thing out of my ear!
    But once you go black, you go deaf!!

And besides, you know I can love you more than she does. She doesn't even stay in the kitchen/bedroom, and makes you mute Dead Space!! I would never do that to you!

ReputationRep:
    But once you go black, you go deaf!!

And besides, you know I can love you more than she does. She doesn't even stay in the kitchen/bedroom, and makes you mute Dead Space!! I would never do that to you!
    True. Although Dead Space was ridiculously disappointing, in all honesty - far too easy, no emotional engagement with Isaac (and I'm not just saying that because Yahtzee did, I just didn't give a **** when he died), and ridiculously cliched plot. I saw the end scene coming a mile off. So that's gone back to LoveFilm. Next up: Fallout 3!

Also, guess who just got Hoarde the Horde on Gears 2 :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk)
    True. Although Dead Space was ridiculously disappointing, in all honesty - far too easy, no emotional engagement with Isaac (and I'm not just saying that because Yahtzee did, I just didn't give a **** when he died), and ridiculously cliched plot. I saw the end scene coming a mile off. So that's gone back to LoveFilm. Next up: Fallout 3!

looks like i'm not bothering to play Dead Space - thanks Jayk :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk)

how long are you allowed to keep a rental from lovefilm for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Jester)
    how long are you allowed to keep a rental from lovefilm for?
    As long as you like. I'm on £15 a month for one game or movie at home at a time, and you can basically keep it forever if you're willing to pay however much it'd cost to keep the thing forever. Great service I say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk)
    As long as you like. I'm on £15 a month for one game or movie at home at a time, and you can basically keep it forever if you're willing to pay however much it'd cost to keep the thing forever. Great service I say.
    Yeah tis but I don't seem to play a lot during the year in college so I only do it through the summer hols

ReputationRep:
    On Gears 2 on the level Hive, I'm at the point where that robot thing plants the beacon, and have killed all the enemies inc. two reavers but nothing's happening and I can't go anywhere. Anyone had or heard of people having this problem?

ReputationRep:
    does anyone actually have world at war yet or am i better off just gettin gears?

ReputationRep:
    does anyone actually have world at war yet or am i better off just gettin gears?
    I'm not getting WaW until at least Christmas. But Gears is a better game anyways

ReputationRep:
    my friends at uni all have WaW. its pretty funky. but just more of the same tbh. get gears.

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE WaW. Seriously. I would have it over Gears 2 anyday.

ReputationRep:

FACEPALM!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OiaB)

FACEPALM!
    TRILBY!!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OiaB)

FACEPALM!
    Awesome

ReputationRep:
    top-notch facepalming, I just bought WaW today so i might be on it later

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.