Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If anyone wants to come on now I am playing Halo 3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk)
    Grrrrrr. I suggested more or less exactly that system!!!

*goes to check*

Yeah, I did! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=1587 :p:
    It's not exactly the same :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OiaB)
    i wonder if Jehu would kill me if i said his sister looks hot? :ninja:

:teeth:

Spoiler:
    Show
    not as hot as Jehu, obv :love:
    I knew there was a reason you added me on Facebook :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    *Goes to add*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    It's not exactly the same :sad:
    Hence the qualifier 'more or less'

ReputationRep:
    Jehu has a sister!!?
    *goes to stalk through his photos*

[EDIT]Yeah, I totally would

On another, slightly less sexy note, I'm two days older (and therefore two days more awesome) than Jehu

ReputationRep:
    Morning all, I have today and tomorrow off college so if anyone feels like a game of something then just send us a request

ReputationRep:
    What's with all the Facebook stalking?!?!? Why are we not playing Gears 2 or something? Hmmmm?

And Din, what the hell were you doing up at 6.30am?!?! That's ungodly, that is!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk)
    What's with all the Facebook stalking?!?!? Why are we not playing Gears 2 or something? Hmmmm?

And Din, what the hell were you doing up at 6.30am?!?! That's ungodly, that is!
    Either that or he hadn't gone to bed which you know with din's troubled mind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard710)
    Either that or he hadn't gone to bed which you know with din's troubled mind
    Mayhap someone was keeping him up aaaaallllllll night :hubba: :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    If anyones interested in doing a smaller dry-run league, maybe 3v3 which would only be 10 matches so we can try it out pretty quickly

ReputationRep:
    I'd be game for that :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk)
    Mayhap someone was keeping him up aaaaallllllll night :hubba: :awesome:
    Jehu's sister

ReputationRep:
    Morning all, I have today and tomorrow off college so if anyone feels like a game of something then just send us a request
    Same here

My gamertag:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk)
    I'd be game for that :yep:
    We could try and run it this weekend? A few games a night should be no probs for us :yes:

ReputationRep:
    We could try and run it this weekend? A few games a night should be no probs for us :yes:
    Can do

Edit: Should I whip us up a quick map and game type

ReputationRep:
    Hrm...am working this weekend, but should be able to be online in the early afternoons and late evenings.

EDIT: Yeah, got 1830 - 2230 on Saturday, and 1300 - 2030 on Sunday. So should be able to fit a few games around that!

ReputationRep:
    Can do

Edit: Should I whip us up a quick map and game type
    Can do. Just call it TSR Slayer, with BR spawns (and no radar?) to 50 kills. Timelimit ideas? Maybe 20 or 30 minutes.

Roster-wise, we have Jehu Jayk Wiz Din Bob ... last spot? I might be able to get a mate to join in as last resort since Jester probs won't show up soon enough and Bag is getting his Box in a few weeks. Mac posted a while back so we'll get him in if he shows up before teh weekend

We'll decide how to do maps at the time

ReputationRep:
    Can do. Just call it TSR Slayer, with BR spawns (and no radar?) to 50 kills. Timelimit ideas? Maybe 20 or 30 minutes.

Roster-wise, we have Jehu Jayk Wiz Din Bob ... last spot? I might be able to get a mate to join in as last resort since Jester probs won't show up soon enough and Bag is getting his Box in a few weeks. Mac posted a while back so we'll get him in if he shows up before teh weekend

We'll decide how to do maps at the time
    Oh I have made a good map on the pit, now off to make a gametype

ReputationRep:
    We can cycle through the smaller maps, some will be inappropriate for 3v3

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.