:love:

you seen my sig

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OiaB)
    :love:

you seen my sig
    :laughing: :love: :five:

ReputationRep:
    check the league forum foo's, it's time for some halo-age this afternoon!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...&postcount=472

[/shameless advertising]

[/thread resurrection]

Also, shouldn't we be posting results on here as well as on the other board? Just a thought...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...&postcount=472

[/shameless advertising]

[/thread resurrection]

Also, shouldn't we be posting results on here as well as on the other board? Just a thought...
    LOL I like your style but I already thought you had an other half

ReputationRep:
    Nice plug. The current team rotation method wouldn't hold up with more people involved so we'd need a new method, something worth thinking about

ReputationRep:
    I'll have a think over a few days in college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    Nice plug. The current team rotation method wouldn't hold up with more people involved so we'd need a new method, something worth thinking about
    I was under the impression that we were definitely going to increase numbers, no?

And Wiz, it's called being a wingman. Now all you gotta do is play it cool :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk)
    I was under the impression that we were definitely going to increase numbers, no?

And Wiz, it's called being a wingman. Now all you gotta do is play it cool :awesome:
    Yeah we were but the rotation system breaks down after a 4 vs 4 system with 35 games there but step it up to 5 vs 5 and your are looking at 126 games and then with 6 vs 6, 462 games in which all everyone plays a game with everyone else and that is just mental, never mind trying to make sure people were available

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wizard710)
    Yeah we were but the rotation system breaks down after a 4 vs 4 system with 35 games there but step it up to 5 vs 5 and your are looking at 126 games and then with 6 vs 6, 462 games in which all everyone plays a game with everyone else and that is just mental, never mind trying to make sure people were available
    Well, yeah. But I thought we all knew that it wouldn't reasonably expand to more than 4v4...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk)
    Well, yeah. But I thought we all knew that it wouldn't reasonably expand to more than 4v4...
    Yeah, I suppose we did but it is trying to come up with a better system to rotate players

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I suppose we did but it is trying to come up with a better system to rotate players
    Well hop to it

I'll have a brainstorm too...but am distracted by Heroes at the moment :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk)
    Well hop to it

I'll have a brainstorm too...but am distracted by Heroes at the moment :eek:
    LOL I need to catch up I am like midway through series 2

ReputationRep:
    LOL I need to catch up I am like midway through series 2
    AKA Series 2: Not as Bad as Everyone Made Out

Although Series 3 is genuinely excellent so far :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Because not everyone will end up happy if we just assign teams. Or maybe we should? :shrug: we'll have a think

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry though, I'm never playing 2v2 with Bob ever again. Not after the fiasco that is Bob's global rank of 43

I FEEL USED

:awesome:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.