(Original post by wizard710)
    NYE? :confused:

new years eve. i think? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Ah right, yeah makes sense now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Jehu didn't give me my present :puppyeyes:

And I think the worst thing is knowing that, on NYE, no matter how many friends I'm with, no matter how man people are there, I'm going to feel so alone and isolated, because I know that, come midnight, or, hell, anytime really, there'll be no one there for me
    that was rather emo?

ReputationRep:
    Wow, I have just finished Gears 2 and it was :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2: awesome

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    Jehu didn't give me my present :puppyeyes:

And I think the worst thing is knowing that, on NYE, no matter how many friends I'm with, no matter how man people are there, I'm going to feel so alone and isolated, because I know that, come midnight, or, hell, anytime really, there'll be no one there for me
    She must have gotten lost in the post :puppyeyes:

Happy 2009 leaguey weagies :woo: I know I haven't been on in ages but I will be around again come this weekend :w00t:

ReputationRep:
    Jehuty's back!!!!!11111111oneoneoneoneono eone :woo:

I've completed Prince of Persia now, so I should be back into the Halo/Gears state of mind...unless the Orange Box or Left 4 Dead somehow magically arrive on my doorstep...then it may be Team Fortress or the Zombie Apocalypse to choose from.

ReputationRep:
    TF2 is ok but they really :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2: up in the matchmaking and few play it though, u played portal though?

ReputationRep:
    I have indeed, and finished it. But to have the achievements would be nice

ReputationRep:
    it's all about L4D, i'm still loving that game!

Anybody get the new COD for xmas? I want some weagies to play it with :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get any games for Xmas so I will have to go buy some though I finally made a start on Fable 2 bwahaha. I'm trying to be good but scaring (read: murdering) commoners is too much fun

ReputationRep:
    LOL yeah, GH:WT is really good

ReputationRep:
    Is everyone free this weekend for some Halo? Maybe some league stuffs?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I am tomorrow evening, not staying up late though but won't be on much during the day, revision calls

ReputationRep:
    umm i've got revision but i should be on like really late in the evening.

ReputationRep:
    i r

ReputationRep:
    probably about 8pm onwards tomorrow...

ReputationRep:
    Not really

I can be on from about 11pm tomorrow, but can't do Sunday. I can do Monday, though...

ReputationRep:
    after sunday i'm not really available again until next weekend

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else ever get abusive messages from people on XBox Live? I got one today from someone saying I suck (granted, I did go -14 in that game haha :p: ). When I told him he's a sad act for saying that and pointed out that it was a Brigadier who did the best in that game (he was a General), he went onto Bungie.net to get the stats for the game to make an excuse! Do people honestly have nothing better to do?!

ReputationRep:
    I got told after this game that I sucked and should get a life :p:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.