Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've not :santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2::santa2: around with the new SentUAMEssage Gamertag feature...Honest! :angel:

ReputationRep:
    Good

ReputationRep:
    guess who finally has his 'box back...

ORGASM DOES!!!11onee!

ReputationRep:
    :w00t:

ReputationRep:
    People still aiming for some league action this weekend? If we can't get the 4v4 going we'll have another 3v3 as we can do that in a day

ReputationRep:
    As long as it's in the day. I'm busy for both Saturday and Sunday night, and since there's less of a threat of being murdered by you guys, it's kinda mandatory for me to attend the shenanigans in town.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    People still aiming for some league action this weekend? If we can't get the 4v4 going we'll have another 3v3 as we can do that in a day
    I'm up for some 3v3 but don't have the time for 4v4 due to revision for exams

ReputationRep:
    I can do any day this weekend now...seeing as I'm unemployed now...
    [/fishing for sympathy]

ReputationRep:
    well i just posted on the league board, i'm thinking closer to late morning/lunchtime now for sunday halo, if that suits others. Jayk, you'll always have a job for life shooting americans in the face on XBL :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Comrade_Jack)
    well i just posted on the league board, i'm thinking closer to late morning/lunchtime now for sunday halo, if that suits others. Jayk, you'll always have a job for life shooting americans in the face on XBL :p:
    Heh, commission-based American pwning...£2.50 per American fragged on Halo? I could make a living off that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jayk)
    Heh, commission-based American pwning...£2.50 per American fragged on Halo? I could make a living off that
    Yeah that could work. Let's set up a business

ReputationRep:
    WizJayk N00b Pwning Services - got a n00b that needs pwned? Look no further! Why not drop into our store and watch us pwn your n00b in person! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    WizJayk was the best you could come up with!!? I can think of a far better, and much more suitable name for your pairing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
    WizJayk was the best you could come up with!!? I can think of a far better, and much more suitable name for your pairing.
    I'm jobless! I have had my creativity sapped!

ReputationRep:
    whoop weekend fun. i may just request to banned since i really do need to revise. >.<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Jester)
    whoop weekend fun. i may just request to banned since i really do need to revise. >.<
    NOOOOOO! Why would you do such a thing?!:eek:

ReputationRep:
    revisings over-rated, just hope for a multiple choice exam and put b) for every answer :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Comrade_Jack)
    revisings over-rated, just hope for a multiple choice exam and put b) for every answer :p:
    or /b/ for every answer

ReputationRep:
    assuming people are still up for it i'll be on from about 11 today :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I don't see many other people around :sad:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.