Graduate Application AstraZeneca online games (Pymetrics)

Watch
Anita65
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Has any one completed the online games (pymetrics test) for AstraZeneca? Recently completed one for UU and was declined. They didn't even look at my CV!
Pb77
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes I just did! Not sure how quickly we found out though.. were you automatically rejected with your last?
Anita65
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Pb77)
Yes I just did! Not sure how quickly we found out though.. were you automatically rejected with your last?
Sorry meant to say Unilever not Uu and yes found out in about 29 mins after taking tests. Very frustrating. Hard to know what they want...
Laurent1984
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Pb77)
Did you hear back?
Tredoltle
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Did you hear back from astrazeneca? I did the games test and haven't heard back in a couple of months...
ta97
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
have any of you heard back for the research and development graduate program?
username3414572
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
No! I still haven’t and it’s been weeks. I think they’re supposed to email everyone today so hopefully it’ll come soon, good luck!
ta97
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I applied all the way back in November so it feels like an eternity 😅
username3414572
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Fuego1)
I applied all the way back in November so it feels like an eternity 😅
Haha me too! They’ve just been teasing us especially with those emails saying they’re still considering😭😭 I just want to know already
ta97
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by merilynalb)
Haha me too! They’ve just been teasing us especially with those emails saying they’re still considering😭😭 I just want to know already
Thing is, they're going to have thousands off applications (including master, PhD and international students) so I don't know how they're going to narrow it down to such a small number, for only two assessment centre days.

what other grad schemes have you applied to?
username3414572
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Thing is, they're going to have thousands off applications (including master, PhD and international students) so I don't know how they're going to narrow it down to such a small number, for only two assessment centre days.

what other grad schemes have you applied to?
True, but since we haven’t heard back anything yet, no news is good news! I’ve applied to other masters courses but no other grad schemes, how about you?
ta97
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by merilynalb)
True, but since we haven’t heard back anything yet, no news is good news! I’ve applied to other masters courses but no other grad schemes, how about you?
been looking at other science based schemes - although they're a bit hard to find
Also, want a bit of a break from education after my bachelors. being doing exams since the age of 15
Laurent1984
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi all,

I have received an email of rejection from AstraZeneca for the research and development graduate program. Best of luck to all who have been invited to the assessment center.
Blue96
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Is anyone else still waiting for an email, cos I still haven't received anything? Sorry to those who received rejection emails - when one door closes another surely opens!
ta97
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Blue96)
Is anyone else still waiting for an email, cos I still haven't received anything? Sorry to those who received rejection emails - when one door closes another surely opens!
I'm still waiting too. I remember in an earlier email, it did mention 24th Feb for hearing the outcome of the application.

probably email if you haven't heard back by say Wednesday
Blue96
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I'm still waiting too. I remember in an earlier email, it did mention 24th Feb for hearing the outcome of the application.

probably email if you haven't heard back by say Wednesday
Yup that's the plan! Thanks, I was starting to wonder if I was the only one haha
ta97
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Blue96)
Yup that's the plan! Thanks, I was starting to wonder if I was the only one haha
who would we have to email anyway?
Blue96
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
who would we have to email anyway?
Towards the end of the email that they sent at the beginning of this month, where it mentioned the 20th as the outcome date, theres an email address mentioned of a Julie Sullivan (I believe). So maybe her, if an email to the talent acquisition team bounces back
gordoli
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi everyone, I haven't heard anything back either so I emailed Julie Sullivan this morning. Hopefully we hear something back soon!
Eirk87
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Has anyone heard back. Thinking of emailing them and asking them?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (151)
60.4%
I don't have everything I need (99)
39.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed