JConstance11
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi!
I have applied and received an offer to study Film, Television and Digital Production at Royal Holloway which I intend to accept before deferring and taking a gap year. As I am a mixed-race individual of South African ancestry I would like to go to a uni that is a much culturally diverse as possible as I'm from Winchester, UK which is predominantly white/caucasian. Just wanting to know if there a large amount of BAME students at Royal Holloway?
Thanks
Jesse
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by JConstance11)
Hi!
I have applied and received an offer to study Film, Television and Digital Production at Royal Holloway which I intend to accept before deferring and taking a gap year. As I am a mixed-race individual of South African ancestry I would like to go to a uni that is a much culturally diverse as possible as I'm from Winchester, UK which is predominantly white/caucasian. Just wanting to know if there a large amount of BAME students at Royal Holloway?
Thanks
Jesse
Some detailed research on BAME here
https://www.su.rhul.ac.uk/asset/News...ember-2019.pdf

You can also email this address for the numbers if they arent on the above document. Some unis make them easily available and although I can see lots of Bame charters I dont see the student numbers, which some unis make easily available.
[email protected]
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (108)
28.42%
1 (61)
16.05%
2 (55)
14.47%
3 (61)
16.05%
4 (28)
7.37%
5 (25)
6.58%