Get Famous vs Island Living Watch

Bruinsgirl40
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Yes this is a Sims 4 question, i play on PS4 until i get a PC...

I have all expansion packs apart from these two and i will be getting University on Tuesday too.

Anyway, i want a new expansion but they are so expensive, it is either that or a game pack and i am not sold on those.

Anyone else play that can help me?
dontgo2uni
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Bruinsgirl40)
Yes this is a Sims 4 question, i play on PS4 until i get a PC...

I have all expansion packs apart from these two and i will be getting University on Tuesday too.

Anyway, i want a new expansion but they are so expensive, it is either that or a game pack and i am not sold on those.

Anyone else play that can help me?
I play on Mac (I know not a gamer, but I still play). I have get famous, and ill be honest it isn't my favorite pack. like it's alright for the sims they give you, but unless you want them all to be famous it isn't a great pack
Bruinsgirl40
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by dontgo2uni)
I play on Mac (I know not a gamer, but I still play). I have get famous, and ill be honest it isn't my favorite pack. like it's alright for the sims they give you, but unless you want them all to be famous it isn't a great pack
ahhh thank you, i may just hold out for University on Tuesday and pick up the others when its cheaper.

Also you are a gamer :P waaay more than me on my crappy PS4
dontgo2uni
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Bruinsgirl40)
ahhh thank you, i may just hold out for University on Tuesday and pick up the others when its cheaper.

Also you are a gamer :P waaay more than me on my crappy PS4
thanks!!!

not many of the packs are really focused on long game play, if that makes sense. Like a lot of the packs seem very focused on one family game
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Get famous is a lot of fun but I wouldn't do the careers over and over. I have just done university on a new sim though and will be using the media production/youtube career. It is worth getting but you need to look at reviews to see if you actually like the content.

Between GF and IL it has to be GF, IL is more like a GP.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I much prefer Get Famous. It suited my play style a lot better and felt like it had a lot more to offer. Island Living shouldn't have been marketed as an expansion it's far too lacking.
GlenCacao
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I would recommend watching LGR Reviews on Youtube, from what I remember, he said gameplay was limited on Island Living.
I have Get Famous & I would recommend it, I don't tend to play in the world that it came with, but the careers were cool
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (197)
67.93%
No (93)
32.07%

Watched Threads