The Student Room Group

Unsure, Need Advice (Boy Problems, As Usual...)

Okay, so I recently posted about "confusing men" and how I had messed around with this guy and blah blah blah...
So here's the deal. I've only seen him once since everything happened, and it didn't seem so awkward, well, no more so than it was before everything happened.
He's a really nice guy according to all accounts, and told one of our mutual friends that he wasn't good friends with me YET, so blah blah blah... But even though I facebooked him my phone number, and told him to feel free to call and all of that, I've heard nothing.
The thing is, I'm wondering if I should take it as a hint... I was contemplating asking him to dinner as friends to spend some time, chat, actually get to know each other, etc, but I don't want to if perhaps I should have already realized that he's trying to avoid me or anything like that.
Thing is, I don't want to guilt him into it, as he was my first kiss, and everything else that we did... He did tell me that he was "trouble" and such, so I don't know.
Any opinions are greatly appreciated. I'm so clueless when it comes to games like this.
How long has it been since you gave him your number? Maybe he's just giving it time so he doesn't appear eager. If its been more than week, I'd take that as a hint. I wouldn't make the move to ask him out yet. You made the last contact, so wait for him to make the next contact. If he doesn't do so pretty soon, it's kinda obvious what that means. On the other hand, if you are brave enough, confront him. He says he's "trouble", so maybe you guys can talk it out?
Reply 2
Ask him straight, no-nonsense, whether he's avoiding you and where you stand. Say you won't be offended. Just ask.
HCD
Ask him straight, no-nonsense, whether he's avoiding you and where you stand. Say you won't be offended. Just ask.

Yeh, I'd go for this. Just cuts out all the second guessing and confusion.
I'd advise you to do the sensible thing and ask him, but on the other hand if it was me I know I would just sit around moping and wondering
Reply 5
I'm definitely considering it. I mean, I promised that I wouldn't be a crazy girl, and I'm wondering if that would make me one, to have asked if he is avoiding me, but I gave him my number a week ago... And I hate this whole hearing about him from a mutual friend and stuff.
I'm so stupid. Definitely just now starting to regret everything.
Reply 6
Men are idiots and he probably just doesnt want to appear to 'keen' by phoning you...
See if you can meet up with a group of you there then it wont be so intense, just go somewhere you might be able to get him on his own.
And if not then don't worry about it theres plenty more fish in the sea and i seem to notice with boys the less attention you give them the more they want it...just a little note to have in mind :wink:
Hope everything goes ok!!
Damn im bi curious as well but i never actually kissed a guy..
jemma1234
Men are idiots and he probably just doesnt want to appear to 'keen' by phoning you...
See if you can meet up with a group of you there then it wont be so intense, just go somewhere you might be able to get him on his own.
And if not then don't worry about it theres plenty more fish in the sea and i seem to notice with boys the less attention you give them the more they want it...just a little note to have in mind :wink:
Hope everything goes ok!!

Hey there whorebag! :hello:
Reply 9
Haha...you got me in one!

Latest

Trending

Trending