Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    mostly, i'm in general. from time to time, i peruse h&r, scottish qualifications, oxbridge and IB. also, if there's an interesting thread on my homepage, i'll give it a check.

ReputationRep:
    My subscribed threads, fitness and Armed Forces.

Oh an H&R for giggles

ReputationRep:
    I tend to stick to H&R, IB discussion (although not so much anymore), GD, chat and LDR soc. if im bored i tend to use the my home and look at the new threads.....

ReputationRep:
    H&R and general discussion for me.

ReputationRep:
    I operate from My Home, but you will often find me in the Back Room, H&R, D&D and Chat.

ReputationRep:
    Loughborough/TV/Fashion & Beauty are my main ones, followed by General Discussion and all of Entertainment

-x-

ReputationRep:
    Nottingham Trent Uni forum is saved in my Favourites so that's what always comes up first. Then it's All Forums and a few boards.

ReputationRep:
    usually my home, but then il look at H&R, fashion, general discussion and uni discussions.

ReputationRep:
    my home, fashion, politics (really interested in politics debate so much so that some un-named TSR poster called me a Tory sumbag ) H&R

ReputationRep:
    Mostly in General Discussion, GCSE soc in soc chat, academic forums (General/GCSE/A-Level, occasionally science help), and other general ones-Food, Entertainment (TV/Music/scifi-cult), occasionally travel. Occasionally have a look in H&R but rarely post there.

ReputationRep:
    Usually the qualifications/study bit. But because it's summer those bits have been quieter so I've looked around other parts of TSR more!

ReputationRep:
    The various Anime Society threads, mostly the Anime Society chat thread, as well as the Book part of the entertainment section, and whatever catches my eye on the homepage.

ReputationRep:
    my home mostly...but often something catches my eye in the recent threads bit...

I pounce on any of the latest discussions.

ReputationRep:
    I always find myself at the H&R thread - occasionaly general/chat, or using PM's.

General Discussion, some of the academic forums and a certain thread in G&C :p:

ReputationRep:
    My home, and I spend a fair bit of time in and around medicine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritedAway)
    My Home for me mostly. sometimes i like to go on the languages section though.
    Same here, plus General University Discussion, Oxbridge and General Sixth Form Discussion.

ReputationRep:
    Primarily H and R
    But I also venture into Chat and General Discussion as well as checking My Home all the time

Messaging a certain someone on here who I like :love:

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.