Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    First I check threads I've started and quotes, then I go through General Discussion, H&R and Music

ReputationRep:
    Football :embarassed:

ReputationRep:
    Here, H&R, chat, GUD, Personal statements, Entertainment fashion and beauty :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    Messaging a certain someone on here who I like :love:

Me? :flutter: :p::p:

ReputationRep:
    Subscribed threads, Dev, Careers, Money.

ReputationRep:
    Just about everywhere.

Sports, Chat and Back Room. But I view "My Home" about 1000 times a minute.

ReputationRep:
    H&R, GD, Back Room and Mods area. (Oh and My Home)

ReputationRep:
    usually debate&discussion or general discussion

ReputationRep:
    General Discussion and Fashion&Beauty.

ReputationRep:
    my home + travel & gap years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ed.)
    Just about everywhere.
    This.

But I'm also replying to fan mail a lot of the time so you'd catch me located in PM.

ReputationRep:
    I'm usually either in one of the anime soc threads, the gaming subforum, or maybe browsing H+R, gen discussion, maths or the A level subforum.

ReputationRep:
    Societies: La société française, TSR GCSE society, procrastinating society, shoutbox, and random crazy threads which may be worth a reply.

ReputationRep:
    I start off by looking at my subscribed threads, who quoted me, then new threads.

Then, if it's during term times and I'm feeling particularly studious, I'll look at the subject specific forums (maths, chemistry, and physics).

Otherwise, I'll look at sports, and occasionally gaming.

ReputationRep:
    My home mostly appear virtually everywhere. Although i post mostly on threads in general discussion

ReputationRep:
    My home, and then every forum if there's nothing interesting going on, and then back to my home again searching for some thread to waste my time with, instead of doing something constructive! :rolleyes:
    This little doo-dah on the right makes 'my home' less necessary, but I still go there.

ReputationRep:
    Architecture forum, but I use the Recent Threads section when something interesting comes up, which is most of the time!
    if i need a question answering, i search for it and then if i dont find it, i start a new thread.

ReputationRep:
    my home then around music, tv, general discussions

ReputationRep:
    my home.
    H&R, general discussion, general uni, Nottingham uni, fashion and beauty, and D&D when I'm feeling intellectual

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.