Amy Jaynee
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, How long was it until you heard back from Lancaster university with an offer or rejection? It's my top uni, and i'm kind of nervous as to if they will give me an offer
aw03
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
i applied on 28th Nov, was acknowledged on 29th Nov and got an offer on 9th Dec so 11 days.

idk if universities look at applications over the weekend so hang tight!
Lancaster Student Ambassador
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Amy Jaynee)
Hi, How long was it until you heard back from Lancaster university with an offer or rejection? It's my top uni, and i'm kind of nervous as to if they will give me an offer
Hi Amy,
What course have you applied for?
Either way, don't worry! Some courses get lots of applications and some have more detailed criteria so have a lot to look through! Please don't worry too much! The official UCAS deadline has not yet passed and some courses wait for this deadline to give out the bulk of their offers.
Charlotte
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine
Amy Jaynee
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador)
Hi Amy,
What course have you applied for?
Either way, don't worry! Some courses get lots of applications and some have more detailed criteria so have a lot to look through! Please don't worry too much! The official UCAS deadline has not yet passed and some courses wait for this deadline to give out the bulk of their offers.
Charlotte
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine
Thanks,
I’ve applied for LLB Law (Study Abroad)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are your mock exams going?

Love them - Feeling positive (11)
6.55%
They've been reasonable (69)
41.07%
Not feeling great... (44)
26.19%
They are TERRIBLE! (44)
26.19%

Watched Threads