combined science:trilogy physics mocks- tooo hard :(

Watch
Thewanabenerd
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
had my physics mock today and it killed my hope of getting atleast a 7
idk if the paper was generally hard or i wasnt smart enough to understand the question (eventhough i revised)

if i continue to struggle in biology + chemistry im fked
innyiguana
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
same i did my physics mock a few days ago for combined higher and it was quite hard. idk how im gonna do chem bc no one has given me questions from the 2019 paper!
Thewanabenerd
Rep:
?
ya i tried searching for the paper for all sciences, apparently it's locked so has not been out to the public---basically we'r doomed
innyiguana
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
agreed. i hv chem tomorrow and im so screwed. do u know any forums that hv people talking about the 2019 paper?
Thewanabenerd
Rep:
?
nope, havent seen any- i have chemistry friday- good luck in your mocks!
innyiguana
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
thx! u 2
β0b
Badges: 21
Report 1 year ago
what exactly do you struggle with? I will tell you everything in edexel I can remember.
innyiguana
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
oh thanks for asking but i do aqa
β0b
Badges: 21
Report 1 year ago
fair enough. but there is one song which I highly recommend because it is so annoying.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOkv8ynpppk
exaammss.xo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by innyiguana)
same i did my physics mock a few days ago for combined higher and it was quite hard. idk how im gonna do chem bc no one has given me questions from the 2019 paper!
could you please give me questions/topics you remember being on the exam mine is coming up and on the physics I remember them asking about electrolysis , and one 6 marker was suggesting a method about temperature change of something and there were calculations of concentration I think and moles by percentage I think if I remember right
exaammss.xo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Thewanabenerd)
had my physics mock today and it killed my hope of getting atleast a 7
idk if the paper was generally hard or i wasnt smart enough to understand the question (eventhough i revised)

if i continue to struggle in biology + chemistry im fked
could you please tell me what questions were on that paper (physics 2?)
innyiguana
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by exaammss.xo)
could you please give me questions/topics you remember being on the exam mine is coming up and on the physics I remember them asking about electrolysis , and one 6 marker was suggesting a method about temperature change of something and there were calculations of concentration I think and moles by percentage I think if I remember right
um i did combined higher physics. r u talking about chem bc electrolysis is in chem???
innyiguana
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
um i did combined higher physics. r u talking about chem bc electrolysis is in chem???
if ur asking for physics, i did paper 1 there was no q's on the development of the plum pudding model and nothing on alpha particle experiment. most questions were on calculating resistance and u need to know about volts and amps and the eqation on power, time and something else cant remember.
exaammss.xo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yeah chemistry paper1 I think it was
exaammss.xo
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
if ur asking for physics, i did paper 1 there was no q's on the development of the plum pudding model and nothing on alpha particle experiment. most questions were on calculating resistance and u need to know about volts and amps and the eqation on power, time and something else cant remember.
have you done paper 2?
innyiguana
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by exaammss.xo)
have you done paper 2?
no i have only done paper1 of physics and im doing my paper 1 chem tomorrow.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (15)
25.86%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (4)
6.9%
No I am happy with my choice (36)
62.07%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (3)
5.17%

Watched Threads