Boris will not win a majority Watch

dancehead
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Vinny C)
Sure he is... as much as 17.4 million ***** forced them all to be. You voted for them to deliver the undeliverable. The fields of sunny delight as promised by Boris and co. Remain warned of chaos and ****... seems that is what you have got!

It's perfectly deliverable if you have a parliament who get on with it instead of disobeying their instructions from the electorate, ie their masters. They work for us. They seem to forget that, so they loose their seats and good job too.

How's your remain alliance going>?>?
Last edited by dancehead; 1 month ago
adam271
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sure he is... as much as 17.4 million ***** forced them all to be. You voted for them to deliver the undeliverable. The fields of sunny delight as promised by Boris and co. Remain warned of chaos and ****... seems that is what you have got!
What chaos? A general election?
Burton Bridge
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by adam271)
What chaos? A general election?
A solid majority government maybe lol, Vinny C you dont get much better you voted Tory!
Vinny C
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Burton Bridge)
A solid majority government maybe lol, Vinny C you dont get much better you voted Tory!
I did... it was that or Comrade Corbyn. He certainly shot himself in the Michael (Foot). We're on the same side really... we both want what is best for Britain!
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I did... it was that or Comrade Corbyn. He certainly shot himself in the Michael (Foot). We're on the same side really... we both want what is best for Britain!
Most do Vinny, I'm glad you can see that. The method is in dispute but 90% of people want what's best for the country.
dancehead
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's what the 2017 election should have been but we had May, who was useless.
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well this is awkward
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
Well this is awkward
Not aged well lol
adam271
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
True.

But I like to think my post aged better.
It is disappointing though. I just hope all the remainers now realise that it is largely their fault that we have a Tory government because they would not accept the referendum.
Last edited by adam271; 1 month ago
Greywolftwo
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by SaucissonSecCy)
Remember how much BS the polls were last time?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...20a%20majority

I think a hung parliament is the best he can hope for frankly. Which would put us in a chaotic position. But I think Labour can win.
Oh how very wrong you were
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
True.

It is disappointing though. I just hope all the remainers now realise that it is largely their fault that we have a Tory government because they would not accept the referendum.
Exactly, it's what I was telling people. But apparently according to some delusional hard core remainers QE2 imlikeahermit twice that airing to mind. Remain is the "most popular choice" the "most democratic option"

I also remember a long and tedious conversation loop with SHallowvale i had tried to bail out of several times agree to differ. About the remainer parliamentarians (mainly labour) acting machiavellian to remain because they simply would not accept the referendum and wanted to remain. Looks like the majority of the country agreed with me.
imlikeahermit
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Exactly, it's what I was telling people. But apparently according to some delusional hard core remainers QE2 imlikeahermit twice that airing to mind. Remain is the "most popular choice" the "most democratic option"

I also remember a long and tedious conversation loop with SHallowvale i had tried to bail out of several times agree to differ. About the remainer parliamentarians (mainly labour) acting machiavellian to remain because they simply would not accept the referendum and wanted to remain. Looks like the majority of the country agreed with me.
Woah, I never said it was the most democratic option, nor did I ever say it was the most popular choice.

It is however the right choice. No deal that could be made is better than remain. Financial experts have lambasted Johnson’s deal, although I know their opinions mean little to a loony leaver like yourself.

I am however now conceding, crack on, leave. Decimate the working class areas that voted for this shambles. If I’m wrong, which I hope I am, then I’ll swallow my pride and hold my hands up, however I doubt that I am. There is no deal that could possibly be made that would be better than remaining.
LiberOfLondon
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
*waves in Tory*
AngryRedhead
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by imlikeahermit)
Woah, I never said it was the most democratic option, nor did I ever say it was the most popular choice.

It is however the right choice. No deal that could be made is better than remain. Financial experts have lambasted Johnson’s deal, although I know their opinions mean little to a loony leaver like yourself.

I am however now conceding, crack on, leave. Decimate the working class areas that voted for this shambles. If I’m wrong, which I hope I am, then I’ll swallow my pride and hold my hands up, however I doubt that I am. There is no deal that could possibly be made that would be better than remaining.
I hope working class areas get decimated considering they were the ones stupid enough to vote for self destruction
ColinDent
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
True.

This is true to some extent, I would place the majority of the blame on those in the HoC and HoL that spent 3 and a half years trying to wriggle out of their obligation to deliver what was promised.
People who have constantly belittled leavers intelligence or just deemed us racists are also to blame, which is in reality a very small portion of remainers, but a very vocal one.
Rock Fan
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not aged well lol
No not at all
The Mogg
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think the only thing that's aged worse than this thread, is this...
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
they say laughter is the best medicine.... who needs the NHS with threads like this one ?

:rofl:

:awesome:
yzanne
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Ah. Perhaps this didn't go to plan? :yep:
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Last time the polls showed Labour's popularity increasing dramatically and the Conservative's stagnating if not decreasing. By the end of the campaigning the polls actually were close and YouGov had predicted a hung parliament. So the polls were not BS.
This time both Conservatives and Labour rose in the polls, they never really got closer together. Had it not happened in 2017, nobody would have been predicting a hung parliament.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (215)
52.96%
No (191)
47.04%

Watched Threads