Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's decent. Don't know if I'd bother again but mine worked fine - in a bowl though, might have given more even cooking. Good with milk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jerking My Gerking)
    OK, I messed up . The first one went, well just weird. And the second, well I ran out of sugar so used sweetener and it just taste like flubber .
    hahahahaha

Your fail just made my day, I have no idea why but that was hilarious! I'm so sorry about your cupcake

I really want to try this, but I don't have cocoa. Unless I can use that stuff you put on hot chocolate/coffee?

I will tell you how it goes but I know I will love it because I don't like sweet chocolate and a lot of people said it isn't really sweet enough - and anything in the microwave is right up my street. THANKS OP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jerking My Gerking)
    OK, I messed up . The first one went, well just weird. And the second, well I ran out of sugar so used sweetener and it just taste like flubber .
    How do you know what Flubber tastes like lol ? Did someone try to eat their Flubber toy that they got when they bought it on video?

Does anyone remember those?

Sorry I'm going off topic lol!

ReputationRep:
    I lol'd at the amount of people on TSR trying to cook it at the same time...

I might try it when home alone, in case anything explodes.

ReputationRep:
    Just made it and was sad enough to take like 12 potos which i'll upload later. I've already started planning cypcake days and maybe adding stuff in like jam and treacle yey obesity!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annarchy)
    hahahahaha

Your fail just made my day, I have no idea why but that was hilarious! I'm so sorry about your cupcake

I really want to try this, but I don't have cocoa. Unless I can use that stuff you put on hot chocolate/coffee?

I will tell you how it goes but I know I will love it because I don't like sweet chocolate and a lot of people said it isn't really sweet enough - and anything in the microwave is right up my street. THANKS OP.
    No probs :cool:

Others have tried with drinking chocolate. There doesn't seem much of a difference, but you should probs be generous with it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k823127)
    Just made it and was sad enough to take like 12 potos which i'll upload later. I've already started planning cypcake days and maybe adding stuff in like jam and treacle yey obesity!
    How did it taste?!

ReputationRep:
    i couldn't finish mine, i found it to be really filling, but i ate most of it. aside from the flour at the bottom of my mug (probably down to me failing to mix it properly) it was actually nice! i'll be using the recipe again, thanks a lot OP

ReputationRep:
    i got everything ready..opened the fridge- no bloomin' egg! so I just made it into a dough and put it in the oven to make cookies. I was impressed with the result but I wouldn't recommend it either...

ReputationRep:
    mm that cake is great OP even my mum loved it! Deffo a recipe ill take to uni with me

ReputationRep:
    I want to add this to the TSR recipe book on the wiki but I'm not really sure where to start or how to do it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Freud)
    I want to add this to the TSR recipe book on the wiki but I'm not really sure where to start or how to do it...
    we need to find the ultimate recipe.. as we've all had to adapt the original..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annarchy)
    I don't like sweet chocolate
    When I read that part of your post it reminded me of that song from years ago:

The Sweet Like Chocolate Remix by Shanks & Bigfoot! :rolleyes:

OMG! I just searched it on YouTube and it was released in 1999!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHFFol-8REI

That's made me feel sad, I can't be that old! I only thought it was released in the 2000s lol

ReputationRep:
    And since it's a microwave thing, you have to figure out what the timings would be for different power settings.

ReputationRep:
    mines in the microwave!! but i cant take pics, no natteries in camera

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetlovinchick2k1)
    When I read that part of your post it reminded me of that song from years ago:

The Sweet Like Chocolate Remix by Shanks & Bigfoot! :rolleyes:

OMG! I just searched it on YouTube and it was released in 1999!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHFFol-8REI

That's made me feel sad, I can't be that old! I only thought it was released in the 2000s lol
    Ahhh this is amazing i love this song

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alison267)
    we need to find the ultimate recipe.. as we've all had to adapt the original..
    General consensus is about double the sugar, easy on the oil.

I'll bet if you added something like marshmallow or choc chips it'd be amazing.

I'm afraid mine did distinctly taste like I was eating a childrens toy of a sponge cake rather than a real one. It wasn't quite right...

ReputationRep:
    So many recipe alterations... Which ones to follow?! haha.

ReputationRep:
    its come out like a tin of dog food, and my mum says it looks obscene..
    HOWEVER, it doesnt taste too bad

ReputationRep:
    I am eating mine now.. the bits round the edge taste a LOT better.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.