The Student Room Group

Second Bachelor's Degree Application

Hello! I've already got a bachelor's degree but I want to apply for a second bachelor's in 2020. Do I apply in the same way as everyone else? My adviser told me I should apply with just my bachelor's degree since they're related subjects (the one I have is in Illustration and I'm applying for Game Art) but that doesn't sound quite right to me?
Original post by hapuu
Hello! I've already got a bachelor's degree but I want to apply for a second bachelor's in 2020. Do I apply in the same way as everyone else? My adviser told me I should apply with just my bachelor's degree since they're related subjects (the one I have is in Illustration and I'm applying for Game Art) but that doesn't sound quite right to me?

Yes through UCAS. Have you worked out how you will finance it?
Original post by hapuu

Look at mature's students applications.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending