I want to tell my bf im bi Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Me and my bf have been together for 3 years(off and on) and I want to tell him I'm bisexual. I feel like he will break up with me if I do. I'm stressing out and freaking out about it. What do I do
Tredoltle
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You guys have been together for a very long time, and I assume that you love each other. If so, telling him you're bi will seriously not be a big issue at all, although it may seem like it right now...
I'm very certain that he'll react well to it, so don't worry and talk to him. He'll understand. If he doesn't then you deserve to be with someone who'll love you nonetheless! Have courage and good luck!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
If he dumps you over that, he's just pathetic and someone you can do without.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why do you think he would break-up with you?
Bruinsgirl40
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If he has a problem with you being bi then he isn't worth your time. Any guy or girl that has an issue with that isn't worth it.

If he dumps you after 3 years of being together then block him and move on. You will find someone that loves you for you, regardless of your sexuality.
Appirition
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The first thing to do is stop stressing and freaking out about it.
The second thing to do is talk to your bf.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Why do you think he would break-up with you?
He said he only has dated straight girls and hes a christain
Appirition
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You've been together off and on for 3 years. If being bi was such a big issue for your b/f he should have made that clear a long time ago, then you could have moved on.
Regardless of him being Christian, he should hopefully love you for you otherwise you wouldn't still be together after such a long time.
As others have said, if your bf dumps you because you're bi, you'll be better off without him and you'll be able to find someone who genuinely does love you for you and everything about you, not just the parts of you that they like or agree with.
The sooner you talk to him about this, the sooner you can put it behind you, and move on with your lives together, either together or going your separate ways.
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why do you feel the need to tell him? You are in a relationship with him right now but who you date after (or if) you break up is none of his business
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (85)
13.16%
1 (86)
13.31%
2 (84)
13%
19.2%
22.14%
19.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed