Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I just rang work to see if they had any extra hours this week cos the sale starts but they said no unless someone phones in sick (which is unusual cos they always offer me hours). I need as much money as I can get.

I dunno what to do this week- I don't wanna sit around in the house doing nothing, esp. cos my housemate has his brother round and has ignored me since he came over. So I'm considering going home even though I went home last week, but I'm not sure if its worth staying here in case I might be needed at work.

Kinda trivial decision I know, but I'm stuck on making it! Any ideas/opinions would be fab

ReputationRep:
    Still not sure what to do. The way I see it, I could go home and then end up being called in for a shift and not be able to make it. But I could stay here and not be called all week. Is it worth pestering them?

Come to Bristol, I'm sure we can think of something to do.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.