Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ok although i dont like the bag

ReputationRep:
    hate the bag and the shoes
    then again, i doubt id wear anything she's got on...

ReputationRep:
    Rah-ish. Vom

ReputationRep:
    Bag and Uggs are horrible.

ReputationRep:
    the bag's horrible :s: and i dont like uggs

ReputationRep:
    She looks like the sort of person where mummy and daddy buy her everything and she has never had to do a days work in her life, with that asides, I hate the jumper, bag, shoes and t-shirt, the jeans are ok. I also don't like her hairdo it's too generic and seen too much. Other than that, she's a pretty girl.

ReputationRep:
    She has a cute face.The clothes r smart.But the bag is hideous n the boots r
    taking away all the attention frm her face n clothes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jellybean2000)
    yeah i want some uggs too
    Why?????

ReputationRep:
    She looks pretty average. I don't like her bag at all though.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, who is it?

Those ugg boots are positively hideous. They make me want to chainsaw her legs off, so she never has an excuse to wear them again.

ReputationRep:
    There's nothing original about her outfit - it's just skinny jeans and a black jumper, with *shudder* Uggs. The bag was probably expensive but it's pretty awful too. Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imtired)
    Why did you pick this outfit? About 80% of girls dress exactly like this it's nothing special.
    What he said.
    Although she does pull it off better than most and looks pretty good.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    I really like the bag

ReputationRep:
    it's a far too common look, nowadays.

ReputationRep:
    no no no no

ReputationRep:
    Hate uggs, hate the bag. The outfit is pretty plain, nice for just casual clothes, however I think the t-shirt underneath looks a bit weird, it would be better if it was a scoop neck like the jumper.
    Like I said, it's plain, she could of dressed it up a little apart from carrying a effing ugly bag and wearing the stupidest shoes ever to come into fashion (even worse than jelly shoes)!

ReputationRep:
    the uggs and the cow hide print on that bag is just hideous, apart from that she looks good.

ReputationRep:
    The bag is hideous. It's really awful. The way she makes her lips look the same colour as her face is really stupid. Apart from that, she looks ok.

ReputationRep:
    could be worse, i'm not big on the bag i have to say.... they're not doing another series of living on the edge are they?!

ReputationRep:
    also, is that fake tan i see? euurghhh

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.