Want more information about this university?

Aston university 2020 applicants chat thread

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
:wavey: This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Aston for 2020! Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
Laila2002
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I'm applying for Pharmacy and my A-level subjects I am studying are Biology, Chemistry and Geography
Semiha(t)
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I'm applying for a Psychology degree and my A-level subjects are: English It and Lang, Sociology and Psychology.
abitheva0211
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hiiii! I'm Abi! I'm applying to do a joint honours of Business and Psychology. My A-Levels are Psychology, Business and Maths. Hope everyone's doing ok.
Kainat12345
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sameee lol
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
I have just received my conditional offer (the first one I have received, having only applied on Friday) to do joint honours business and international relations, with the offer BBC. I currently study History, Business and Economics.
Does anyone know when to start looking at the accommodation?
Kainat12345
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, I’ve been invited to an interview at Aston University. I’m currently studying A levels in Biology, Chemistry and Geography and have applied for Pharmacy. Can anyone advise me on how to prepare for the interview and what kind of questions they will ask? Thanks x
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
I have been given an offer but no interview (as far as I am aware), is this normal? applied for business and politics
Penguins456
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kainat12345)
Hi, I’ve been invited to an interview at Aston University. I’m currently studying A levels in Biology, Chemistry and Geography and have applied for Pharmacy. Can anyone advise me on how to prepare for the interview and what kind of questions they will ask? Thanks x
Omg I also applied for Pharmacy and have been invited for an interview from Aston. When is yours ? X
_304_
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Penguins456)
Omg I also applied for Pharmacy and have been invited for an interview from Aston. When is yours ? X
How long did it take for you to get a reply back to attend for an interview? I have applied for over a month and have had no response.
Penguins456
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I got a reply quite quickly tbh, it was roughly a week later but I wouldn't worry too much because Cardiff took a month to get back to me x
Kainat12345
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
25th March wbu x
_304_
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I got a reply quite quickly tbh, it was roughly a week later but I wouldn't worry too much because Cardiff took a month to get back to me x
Oh right okay thanks just worried because it is the only one I haven’t heard back from I guess it is just a waiting game
Penguins456
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by _304_)
Oh right okay thanks just worried because it is the only one I haven’t heard back from I guess it is just a waiting game
Yeah I'm sure they'll back to you soon x
Penguins456
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Kainat12345)
25th March wbu x
1st of Feb so this Saturday 😬 x
Hamasmo
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I got an interview for Pharmacy at Aston this saturday the 1st of Feb. Any tips on how to prepare for the interview. Lol I'm actually clueless!
Last edited by Hamasmo; 11 months ago
Penguins456
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Hamasmo)
I got an interview for Pharmacy at Aston this saturday the 1st of Feb. Any tips on how to prepare for the interview. Lol I'm actually clueless!
Oml I'm in the same position. I have no idea what I'm going to do.
Laila2002
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by _304_)
Yea it took them a week to reply back to me so I wouldn't worry too much
Mohamad Al7
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
:wavey: This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Aston for 2020! Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6033194]
You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>[/url]
Hi I'm Mohamad, year 12 student and I'm studying biology, chemistry, math and Arabic. I'm going to apply for medicine .
Penguins456
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Laila2002)
Hi, I'm applying for Pharmacy and my A-level subjects I am studying are Biology, Chemistry and Geography
Hey have you had your interview yet ?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (255)
57.17%
I don't have everything I need (191)
42.83%

Watched Threads