Aston university 2020 applicants chat thread Watch

Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
:wavey: This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Aston for 2020! Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
Laila2002
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I'm applying for Pharmacy and my A-level subjects I am studying are Biology, Chemistry and Geography
Semiha(t)
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I'm applying for a Psychology degree and my A-level subjects are: English It and Lang, Sociology and Psychology.
abitheva0211
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hiiii! I'm Abi! I'm applying to do a joint honours of Business and Psychology. My A-Levels are Psychology, Business and Maths. Hope everyone's doing ok.
Kainat12345
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Sameee lol
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
I have just received my conditional offer (the first one I have received, having only applied on Friday) to do joint honours business and international relations, with the offer BBC. I currently study History, Business and Economics.
Does anyone know when to start looking at the accommodation?
Kainat12345
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I’ve been invited to an interview at Aston University. I’m currently studying A levels in Biology, Chemistry and Geography and have applied for Pharmacy. Can anyone advise me on how to prepare for the interview and what kind of questions they will ask? Thanks x
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
I have been given an offer but no interview (as far as I am aware), is this normal? applied for business and politics
Penguins456
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Kainat12345)
Hi, I’ve been invited to an interview at Aston University. I’m currently studying A levels in Biology, Chemistry and Geography and have applied for Pharmacy. Can anyone advise me on how to prepare for the interview and what kind of questions they will ask? Thanks x
Omg I also applied for Pharmacy and have been invited for an interview from Aston. When is yours ? X
_304_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Penguins456)
Omg I also applied for Pharmacy and have been invited for an interview from Aston. When is yours ? X
How long did it take for you to get a reply back to attend for an interview? I have applied for over a month and have had no response.
Penguins456
Rep:
?
Report 1 minute ago
I got a reply quite quickly tbh, it was roughly a week later but I wouldn't worry too much because Cardiff took a month to get back to me x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (116)
28.71%
1 (63)
15.59%
2 (61)
15.1%
3 (65)
16.09%
4 (29)
7.18%
5 (26)
6.44%