Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Sussex for 2020!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
rebeccamay_
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I guess i'll start lol
Hi, i'm Rebecca and i'm applying for International Development with a Language
Currently studying Biology, English lit and Psychology and having an A Level crisis
jencon1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, I'm Jenny and I'm applying for Computer Science
I do IB so I take HL Comp Sci, English, and Business Management and SL Spanish, Maths, and Visual Arts
karinagbx
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Heyy,
I applied for neuroscience and at the moment I’m studying biology, chemistry and psychology a levels
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi,
I'm applying to do marketing and management. my alevel subjects are chemistry, biology and sociology
apspirei
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I applied for psychology with neuroscience and studying A level Psychology Biology Chem atm
confused 247
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi,
I'm applying to do marketing and management. my alevel subjects are chemistry, biology and sociology
Just realised I posted this anon by accident
remussjhj01
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I've applied for Music at Sussex. Hoping I'll get something before Christmas, I've got interview/audition invites from everyone else (sort of, Middlesex said they want me in for an audition but are still finalising dates), so I'm just waiting on them!
remussjhj01
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by remussjhj01)
I've applied for Music at Sussex. Hoping I'll get something before Christmas, I've got interview/audition invites from everyone else (sort of, Middlesex said they want me in for an audition but are still finalising dates), so I'm just waiting on them!
Just checked track when I got back from my guitar lesson. I've got an unconditional from Sussex for Music! So happy!
confused 247
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by remussjhj01)
Just checked track when I got back from my guitar lesson. I've got an unconditional from Sussex for Music! So happy!
that's amazing congratulations!!!
remussjhj01
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by confused 247)
that's amazing congratulations!!!
Thank you!
Irishrose
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Is anyone planning on attending the March offer holder day?
ace1211
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey! I got an offer for International Relations and development!
alemariuzzo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi! I'm an Italian student and I've applied to Internationa Relations and Development, waiting for an offer but I'm so scared😩
ace1211
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by alemariuzzo)
Hi! I'm an Italian student and I've applied to Internationa Relations and Development, waiting for an offer but I'm so scared😩
Hey, I applied from Norway and it went well. I’m sure it will for you too!
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I was wondering how long does it usually take for them to give an offer? And if they don't, do they tell you have not been accepted? I know they have time until May 6th but that's a loooong time
remussjhj01
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I was wondering how long does it usually take for them to give an offer? And if they don't, do they tell you have not been accepted? I know they have time until May 6th but that's a loooong time
I got mine in about 2-3 weeks. Obviously if your course interviews it'll be longer.
They should tell you if you've been unsuccessful. How long ago did you send off your application?
Irishrose
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It depends on the course you applied for and how competitive it is
Nurtenkemahli
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by apspirei)
I applied for psychology with neuroscience and studying A level Psychology Biology Chem atm
Ahhh I applied to medical neuroscience and I'm studying psychology biology and chemistry too. Has anyone heard back from them. I applied 21 November. Sent an email and apparently they're making changes to core modules
apspirei
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Just received offer for psych with neuro AAB, ABB if firmed
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (89)
13.07%
1 (89)
13.07%
2 (87)
12.78%
18.94%
22.32%
19.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed