The Student Room Group

Have you voted today?

Poll

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

It's election day.. have you voted yet? :judge:
Will you vote? :ninja: Or are you not old enough yet :frown:

Scroll to see replies

Everyone please vote labour, I don't want to pay for my second and third year at university and neither should you. If I fail universality, at least I won't feel bad because it was all free.

Original post by 8472
Yep, did my postal vote a few days ago. Hoping everyone else will vote if they can :h:
Yep :yes:

Original post by Just_Another_One
Everyone please vote labour, I don't want to pay for my second and third year at university and neither should you. If I fail universality, at least I won't feel bad because it was all free.

Some people are in final year :wink:
Anyway it's not like you are paying now anyway, and even if you do earn enough later to pay its a tiny amount deducted from your salary
Voted before I went to work.

Nah, i'm torn because I don't want to drive to the polling place without a proper cup of coffee and i'm out of milk.
I voted at 7:30am :smile: I was the only one in there.

Voted Labour
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
Voted before I went to work.

Didn't all those Mi's die in terrible uncoordinated ways at the first farce of Klendathu? Total drain on the economy and a waste of valuable boots.
Voted in the pouring rain at 7.50 this morning.

As I was entering, an elderly gentleman walked out of the polling station slowly wheeling a walking frame. He had caught the bus at 7.30 to get to there, and was catching the 8.05 home.

We need to treasure our democracy.

I'm not old enough irl but our school has one which I'll vote in later (just a general election to see who we would vote for) which I guess is good but it's open to year 7-13 and like 11 year olds don't know enough/care enough to vote lol, I would personally just have it year 10-13 :tongue:
Haven't voted yet.
Will do it on my way home from work today.
Original post by StriderHort
Didn't all those Mi's die in terrible uncoordinated ways at the first farce of Klendathu? Total drain on the economy and a waste of valuable boots.

Not at all they were fighting to for their own safety from the alien invasion and earning their citizenship.

Boots are not valuable the only thing stopping you from enrolling is the inability to understand the oath.
Technically no.

Spoiled ballot.
I haven't and won't end up doing so.
Reply 14
Nope I'm not old enough :biggrin:
I will be after my morning shift
Not old enough unfortunately, but a department in the secondary campus of my school is a polling station. It’s cordoned off so no Year 9s are snatched but I can see the public coming in and out :h:. My mum will be coming today, although unfortunately I will be in (ironically) my Politics class.

Get down and vote everyone! :burnout:
Original post by Drewski
Technically no.

Spoiled ballot.

Well done 👏🏽

Would’ve done the same if I was old enough, tbh. 😂
Original post by 8472

Not yet, I will do later .. hopefully see some dogs outside the polling station!
Early morning election for me :h:

Quick Reply

Latest