The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Well are you looking at a sixth form college (mainly state run) or a private school such as Harrow and St Paul's?
There are loads of good schools/ colleges both in the state and prvate sector. Where abouts are you wanting to go?
QI Elf
Well are you looking at a sixth form college (mainly state run) or a private school such as Harrow and St Paul's?

Given that they've explicitly mentioned two private schools, I think it's fairly safe to assume that's what they're looking for.
Reply 3
Are your parents paying for your schooling or are you going to a state school ?

If the latter, go to one that has a good reputation in the area and you can easily commute to.
Reply 4
DoMakeSayThink
Given that they've explicitly mentioned two private schools, I think it's fairly safe to assume that's what they're looking for.

Yes but at the same time they say sixth form college which on the whole are not private.
Well... are you consdering boarding or day?
St Paul's offers some boarding places... as does Westminster, which is also academically prestigious.
Good boarding schools include Winchester, Charterhouse, Uppingham, Rugby.
You could apply to the Harrodian school, or Hartwood House, which is an all-sixth form boarding school.
If you are looking for day schools, St Paul's is probably the best choice but you shouldn't disregard Latymer or Tiffin Boy's.
...Oh I just noticed that this was last year's thread.
Reply 6
4 I Murder Carrots Fun

...Oh I just noticed that this was last year's thread.

Haha, good one!

Latest