Bhadbxtch
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm struggling and failing in history help guys I haven't listened all last year and so far this year and I need to do a test!
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Bhadbxtch)
I'm struggling and failing in history help guys I haven't listened all last year and so far this year and I need to do a test!
Is this A level?

If you tend not to listen or do any work for a year and a half then it tends to affect your studies detrimentally. What grade did you get at GCSE and what grades have you been getting or expect for A level? For pupils who enjoy History then its a really great subject to study and you learn a lot.
There is another sort of pupil who isnt interested and find its boring, so they switch off and they are likely to drown plus find t tortuously dull. The reason they drown is because there is so much to learn. Sounds like your realisation is a bit late. Possible to save at GCSE I would think with some hard work.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Bhadbxtch)
hi,
im not studying a level im in year 11 my grade for history is a 3 and m hoping to get a four in my upcoming mock exams but im afraid i wont as i am not eager to revise over my winter break
Exams require you to study. If you dont study in class or at home and then dont revise then you will have no knowledge and how can you expect to do well? This is all self inflicted. Revise or do not, it is your choice. If enjoying your holiday is more important then enjoy your holiday. Alternatively make or find some revision notes and then learn them so that you cna answer questions.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (400)
56.26%
I don't have everything I need (311)
43.74%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed