HELP! Writing problem scenario assignment without any knowledge

Watch
nabid61
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hi,

I would really appreciate any type of help. I am in a very difficult situation here.

So I'm in my 2nd year Law degree in the UK and have a timed assignment due in 4 days. It's about EU Law and the first question is basically to 'advise the 4 characters on their EU rights of free movement'.

I'd rather not talk about why I'm in this position because people would then talk about me learning a lesson or whatever and not really help in the comments section.

Now the huge problem is I have zero knowledge on the subject matter. Zero knowledge of what is relevant to the question. No knowledge on what the include in the essay. And don't know how to exactly apply it (it is a problem question) unless I spend a whole week literally learning the content and then doing practice problem questions.

Normally if it was an essay question I'd just research the topic and write it up. But in this case, it's a problem question and I literally do not what to do.

Realistically speaking, I'm looking to complete it to a 2.2 standard and then go through it a couple of times and keep tweaking it till I meet a 2.1 criteria.

Would anyone please, please be able to advise me on what to do? It's 3,500 words and due on Monday 1pm. I would really, really appreciate any replies that can help me so much.

Thank you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (64)
14.71%
I'm not sure (16)
3.68%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (147)
33.79%
I have already dropped out (7)
1.61%
I'm not a current university student (201)
46.21%

Watched Threads