Ideas for things I can discover - creative writing

Watch this thread
username3787036
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Have to do a creative writing piece for english. It has to be about a discovery. Any ideas of anything I can discover?
username4927350
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
1. You could write about discovering something new about yourself, someone you know, or even a stranger e.g. an undiscovered skill.
2. You could write about discovering a new place e.g. a new country.
3. You could write about discovering a new thing e.g. a old heirloom in the attic.
4. You could write about discovering a new feeling during an interaction e.g. righteous anger.
5. You could combine any of these together

Hope this helps.
black tea
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
You could do it from the point of view of a little kid who finds something simple (like a rock or shell on the beach or something) and then makes up an interesting story about it.
Last edited by black tea; 2 years ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (108)
68.35%
No (33)
20.89%
I didn't use it to prepare (17)
10.76%

Watched Threads