Is it ok to fancy other people when in a relationship? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Title.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
I don't think so tbh....your in a relationship in the first place because you have feelings for that person right?
UlsterDefence
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's normal and everyone does it. My girlfriend when she watches TV always says ',ooo he's hot'
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don't think so tbh....your in a relationship in the first place because you have feelings for that person right?
Really though? I mean you don’t just suddenly go blind when you enter a relationship and stat thinking everyone else is unattractive..
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There's a difference between finding someone attractive and being emotionally invested in someone else.
username4899996
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
There’s nothing wrong with acknowledging someone else looks good, AS LONG AS YOU DONT ACT UPON IT AND THINK UR QUEEN IS STILL THE FITTEST PERSON ON EARTH
anosmianAcrimony
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not just okay but inevitable. Just don't act on it!

Oh, and benefits of at least one person being non-heteronormal - at that point you can point them out and bond over how you both fancy them.
Last edited by anosmianAcrimony; 1 month ago
β0b
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Title.
to me, it seems almost inevitable. it will happen at some point. just make sure you don't act on it. that could lead to a few awkward conversations
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
You will definitely find other people attractive. Likely you will see someone who is even more attractive than your partner. Just have to ignore it I guess.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Really though? I mean you don’t just suddenly go blind when you enter a relationship and stat thinking everyone else is unattractive..
No ....nvm i thought u meant u actually have feelings for someone else
DoritoEvie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
As in checking someone out, or properly being into someone and wanting to pursue something with them?

If it's the first, no harm in finding someone attractive. Usually my boyfriend and I will point it out to eachother, and then agree or disagree... :-P
If it's the second, then yeah, it's not good.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Totally normal imo you don't just lose all attraction to anyone else once you're in a relationship
Anonymous #4
Report 4 weeks ago
With an idea like that being asked, I'm sure people have been asking this all the time over the dawn of time and all of a sudden, now, someone decides to ask this like it isn't taboo anymore. OF COURSE IT NOT OKAY and if it is ever the case, then that person just doesn't like the relationship there's in, so all the best working that out for themselves when their relationship ends because no one respects a person who can't decide and anchor their time with someone they're telling the entire world that they like.
izziwills2002
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
the secret ingredient is that you know its wrong hahaha
best thing is when you both find someone hot and can joke about it that way, just dont act on those feelings even if theyre inevitable
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (85)
13.32%
1 (86)
13.48%
2 (83)
13.01%
19.28%
22.1%
18.81%

Watched Threads