Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    ...so had a little brainwave on this

rather than just go in cheap primark stuff (the challenge does state you can be as original as you like!) i thought about what else is cheap...school uniform! - i doeant state its a fashion statement - just clothes suitable for all day!

god bless asda (george)

long sleeve girls white girls shirt £1.75!
    grey school skirt £4.50
    bra & pats set (primark) £3
    white socks 25p

and to make it authenic! - old school tie £1 - from charity shop!

should cause a laugh...and its all in for £10!

ReputationRep:
    Find somewhere that does buy one get one free on tshirts and wear the free one :p:

ReputationRep:
    ebay? go with the very last minute items and they often go for really cheap, especially if an auction ends in the middle of the night. (though not for knickers obv). I was more thinking of a dress.

ReputationRep:
    One thing you could do is buy cheap fabric and make something. You can get some really nice materials in the £1 bins.

I was in Primark earlier and looking for things that would add up to £10 - vest tops for £1, flipflops also £1, cheapest bra+knickers set I found was £3, then shorts £4. I've found skirts in H&M sales for £3 a few times...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meliae)
    One thing you could do is buy cheap fabric and make something. You can get some really nice materials in the £1 bins.

I was in Primark earlier and looking for things that would add up to £10 - vest tops for £1, flipflops also £1, cheapest bra+knickers set I found was £3, then shorts £4. I've found skirts in H&M sales for £3 a few times...
    ...lol - me - make something :eek: - it would be like watching an elephant trying to do brain surgery - i'm hopeless :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophietrophy)
    ...lol - me - make something :eek: - it would be like watching an elephant trying to do brain surgery - i'm hopeless :p:
    White sheet wrapped around - toga? Although not sure that comes under "practical for a normal day"...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meliae)
    White sheet wrapped around - toga? Although not sure that comes under "practical for a normal day"...
    ..not really - lol - anyway - i went to asda earlier and got a long sleeve girls white girls shirt £1.75! grey school skirt £4.50 - figured for something different lol - but you can wear it everyday!

..got say though...can see why the shirt was £1.75 - its horrid - wouldnt want to wear that everyday

ReputationRep:
    dress from asda/tesco/priamrk/charity shop, or just a big t-shirt
    flipflops, £1 primark
    pants

should be less than £10 easily

ReputationRep:
    Buy a huge white sheet for a pound, cut a hole in the middle for your head - poncho!. Then get some flip-flops for a pound. Get some more cheap material and make a nappy for maybe 50p. 2.50!
    Bing, Bang, Bosh.

ReputationRep:
    freecycle?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.