ErinAshby05
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hi
Doing a Foundation course in Art and Design and with the UCAS deadline creeping up, i'm finding it increasingly hard to make a decision.

I did fairly well in A -Level textiles, and i'm currently doing fashion and textiles within the foundation pathway.
Despite constantly having made items of clothing for final pieces, I don't want to do fashion for a degree - the maths side of it puts me off - however I feel a textiles course will put a stop to me developing designs, as its very "2D".

I'm really struggling to think of good places for a Fashion and Textiles course in the UK!
- if anyone can help me with this, or give any advice it would be greatly appreciated x
Plymouth College Of Art
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Hey there Erin,

Have a look at the Fashion/Textile based courses offered at Plymouth College of Art and let me know if any interest you or/and you have any questions about them?

BA (Hons) Costume Production & Associated Crafts
BA (Hons) Fashion
BA (Hons) Fashion Media & Marketing
BA (Hons) Interior Decoration, Design & Styling
BA (Hons) Printed Textile Design & Surface Pattern
BA (Hons) Textile Practices

Best,
Harriet
Student Ambassador and Third Year Photography Student
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (617)
33.75%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (768)
42.01%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (362)
19.8%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (81)
4.43%

Watched Threads