Girlfriend cheated on me. Watch

Varsity
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by 122025278)
She was probably just really horny being away on holiday and there were alot of lads
Well done Sherlock
ddonnyy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
why is it so unfogivable if she were to sleep with someone? and why is there a degree of cheating? why is a kiss not equivalent to sex when the main thing is whether she kissed or had sex, she got with a person that isn't you. isn't that a bit of hypocritical?
attempting to rebuild or pursuing the relationship further is not worth your time or effort if you are not 100% sure you can forgive her and forget. if you cannot forget what she has done at least one of you will suffer in this relationship.

if you dont forgive and most importantly forget you might end up tearing yourself up everytime she is away from you.
nothingspek
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Varsity)
I don't see why it is.
Well, it seemed as though you were implying that drugs and sex lead to a better life, and those who didn't indulge in such live "sheltered lives".

Not that it offends me much.
Anonymous #1
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ddonnyy)
attempting to rebuild or pursuing the relationship further is not worth your time or effort if you are not 100% sure you can forgive her and forget. if you cannot forget what she has done at least one of you will suffer in this relationship.

if you dont forgive and most importantly forget you might end up tearing yourself up everytime she is away from you.
you weren't answering my question.
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ddonnyy)
attempting to rebuild or pursuing the relationship further is not worth your time or effort if you are not 100% sure you can forgive and forget her. if you cannot forget what she has done at least one of you will suffer in this relationship.

She's a dirty slapper on one of those 18-30 holidays full of chav's, it was a complete stranger that she did it with
Anonymous #2
Report 10 years ago
So, let's say your girlfriend slept with someone and they were both sober what would people's reactions be there? As people are saying 'dump' for a kiss, wondering how they would react to something like this.
Original Legend
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If shes fit, get back with her like. Rytssss
Original Legend
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by 122025278)
She was probably just really horny being away on holiday and there were alot of lads
HAHA, mate you sound like a propa weirdo like!!!
red_Rose
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
If it was just a kiss id say it could be forgiven. If it was any more id have to end the relationship since i hate cheating / cheaters.
plastic-hearts--x
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Its hardly liked she banged the rugby team!
ha! Nice way of putting it :p:

But yeah, a drunken kiss on holidays is forgivable, just tell her you'll forgive her this time, but not again, and stick to it! Don't be a doormat!
Sithius
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'd personally dump the stupid *****. Alcohol lowers your inhibitions, it doesn't possess you.

Oh, apparently it was a kiss? I'd probably still dump her but I don't feel as strongly about a snog compared to sex.
mr-breaker
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by sammmmm)
not long before she went i kind of said please dont ever cheat on me, not very seriously, and she got really arsey with me saying she would never do it and was shocked i thought so little of her.
I'll get to the rest of it later..................but why the hell did you say this?!?!?!?!?

You do realise that you gave her an embedded command to go cheat on you (in the same vein that if you tell someone not to think about pink elephants, they have to picture the pink elephant in their mind to FORGET about the pink elephant........does this make sense?)

more on this as it develops :woo:
samperry209
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
walk away from her.... end off!

dont tolarate cheating buddy!

its not nice
DominF
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I don't think it'd be wise to end a good thing over a kiss, especially since she told you immediately.
repoman
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
You have been seeing her for all of 5 seconds, and it was a kiss on holiday.

I say have a chat, if she is sorry (sounds like she was because otherwise she wouldn’t have told you) and you think you can forgive then I say let the good times roll.

Plus think about it, you get to instantly win every argument for the next 5 months!

Don’t make a mountain out of a mole hill, she sounds a little more adventurous than you and maybe that’s a good thing.

Putting sex and drugs in the same negative list leads me to think you’re a sheltered soul, let this girl show you the brighter side of life.

They have been seeing each other for a matter of months, hell I have had meals that have lasted longer!
And it was a kiss! Its hardly liked she banged the rugby team!
Looks like someone has cheated on a few people
Malkmus
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Or someone who has a grip on human fallacy.
Desperate Prayer
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Finish with her. Is it that much to ask that you keep yourself to your current partner? No, it isnt. If you still find yourself *straying* then you might as well be single, so you can do as you please without hurting anyone.
I dont care about the circumstances. I have never been so drunk, excited or swept up that I would do anything other than hug anyone but my current girlfriend - even if I really, really want to (Which, if I feel it often and strongly enough, tells me to end it with my girlfriend) Its called self-control.

Its good that she decided to tell you, she probrably genuinely regrets what she did. But she still did it, and after only a short time to, which imo, makes it much worse. I dont think I could trust her in a relationship again if I were you, always wondering what they are doing...

In your position, I would end it, I think.
Desperate Prayer
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Sithius)
I'd personally dump the stupid *****. Alcohol lowers your inhibitions, it doesn't possess you.

Oh, apparently it was a kiss? I'd probably still dump her but I don't feel as strongly about a snog compared to sex.
This :p:

While its true it was just a kiss, its still something that someone who really likes you wouldnt be doing.
sammmmm
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Well she gets back on thursday, so i plan to go somewhere quiet and talk things over there. I dont think i know much about it yet so i'll ask her to tell me exactly what happened and see how i feel. I still really like her but if i think i cant trust her then its only prolonging the pain to give it another go.
mr-breaker
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by sammmmm)
I never drink too much, never smoked, done drugs, had sex
See........now THERE'S your problem!

She wasn't getting it from you, she's in the sunshine, she's a little tipsy, guys are hitting on her, she meets a guy that makes her feel good....UH-OH!!!!

I've got 2 questions for you....

1) Where did she go?
2) The girls she went with....what are they like? Party girls? Quiet homebodys?

We had agreed to keep things going and give it a try but if she cant even last 2 weeks then I've got no chance have I.
Now you're speaking like YOU went and cheated......hold up!

Its so difficult because I think I actually love her, but cant believe she loves me and in the long run if i stick around chance are i'll just end up getting hurt, even though it seems so good at the moment.
Listen up.

The fact that you "love" her (and I have to question that, you've been together 2 months and haven't even had sex) is irrelevant......she has transgressed and must pay the price.........if you don't get rid she will take it as a licence to cheat again......only this time you won't find out until she's dumped YOU and gone with the next man.

PS: Hands up everyone who thinks:

i) she did more than just drunkenly kiss another guy
ii) she thinks she's free now, so will do whatever she did last night tonight.......

*puts hand up*
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1620)
79.14%
Leave (427)
20.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise