The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Have you beat her to death with your shoe yet?
Reply 81
SHe comes back on thursday. Then its crunch time i guess. Pretty nervous about it and still havent made my mind up what to do. I keep switching between the two options in my head.
Reply 82
Maybe you should continue going out with her, but just for fun. Dispense of any emotions you had for her and instead just view the relationship as a casual fling. You can still enjoy being with her whilst being aware that she is disloyal. There may be activities that you can enjoy without becoming too emotionally invested, otherwise it's like cutting of your nose to spite your face.
Reply 83
I had thought that already, but thats really not the kind of relationship i want. I suppose thats obvious though otherwise i wouldnt be finding this such a problem. It really not been a good week at all because i now have a funeral to go to as well (altohugh that is next week). Only 2 days in as well. Sometime life just doesnt seem fair does it?
Reply 84
If you're not prepared to ride out the relationship viewing it as an entertaining use of time, it would be advisable to end it. However, if you break up, it may take a while to find another girlfriend, during this time you'll be missing out, so to speak. It may be worth giving it another try, i suppose everyone is entitled to a mistake. The only thing i'd worry about is whether she takes your acceptance of her disloyalty as a sign of weakness.
Reply 85
oh ffs sake get over it it was a fcking kiss shes on holiday...youve only been together for a couple of months...and your 18 ffs be a man and deal with it dump her or forget about it or shell dump you...grow up and stop being a pussy thats probably why she did it...grow some balls and shell love you for it...stop texting her or you definatley push her away
i know it's not t5he same but i thought this was an appropriate thread to use
my gf spends hours on here and recently got speaking 2 a m8 of mine without knowing! she is being really flirty and telling him stuff about us that even my m8s dont know!
what should i do, i dont wanna say that i know what she has been doing cos i asked my m8 to see how far he could take it, but now she is saying she wants to meet him!!
help

anon
damn, must be hard, it aint esy once you have been betrayed, but,

Conversation is the one way out of it,

Also you ought to remember, she was on a holiday,

alcohol, lack of a bf, and availability of generally good looking fellows have a deadly effect, so dont be hard on her, give her a chance to explain

Latest

Trending

Trending