EanzRome
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Do you need to have a good education to become rich. or WHAT! do you need to do to become rich.
RogerOxon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by EanzRome)
Do you need to have a good education to become rich. or WHAT! do you need to do to become rich.
Typically either a good career or your own businesses. Many rich people enjoy what they do though, rather than doing it for the money. Many that want to be rich fail to save.
Last edited by RogerOxon; 1 month ago
EanzRome
Rep:
?
thanks also they, invest to.
Leviathan1611
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
discover, develop or invent something that'd be very useful and sell it to a big company like Google or Apple.
EanzRome
Rep:
?
yep thanks
errrr99
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by RogerOxon)
Typically either a good career or your own businesses. Many rich people enjoy what they do though, rather than doing it for the money. Many that want to be rich fail to save.
in some cases the rich accumulated wealth by being very frugal; and then they invested that wealth in a lucky or wise way

in other cases they started a business, they did all the admin themselves (no fees to pay % of profits to anyone else) and built up value using technical know-how and luck (e.g. by investing in something when it was cheap and on the way up OR by finding a buyer to pay cash for an interest in their business)

some people who are rich might actually be fraudsters...they must be very skilled at money laundering otherwise they'd have been caught

can you spot a fraudster? businesses are vulnerable to fraud too
RogerOxon
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by errrr99)
in some cases the rich accumulated wealth by being very frugal; and then they invested that wealth in a lucky or wise way

in other cases they started a business, they did all the admin themselves (no fees to pay % of profits to anyone else) and built up value using technical know-how and luck (e.g. by investing in something when it was cheap and on the way up OR by finding a buyer to pay cash for an interest in their business)
It's also possible to be frugal in many areas, but splurge on something that's really important to you, appearing rich when people look at that one thing. In general, people think that because you have one very expensive item (e.g. a supercar, or large house) you must be rich, when it could just mean that you are as wealthy as they are, but focus your spending. People also seem to think that a millionaire can spend without limit - lots of lottery winners have shown what happens then.
GeolPhysics
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You don't need to be rich. If you're happy you're already rich. That's a different kind of richness.
DiddyDecAlt
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Get lots of money
Mr Aitch
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
A: Use money to make more money - rather than spending it.

A
ساره
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Win the lottery 😂
adam271
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My top tips are as follow.

Do not get a phone on contract. If you need a decent phone get the best one you can afford to pay cash for.
Do not get a car on finance or anything else. The average car payment car be almost £400 in some regions.
If you can not afford something do not buy it. It is that simple.
Do not indulge in daily splurges of money. e.g. £5 at Costa everyday adds up.
EanzRome
Rep:
?
Most rich people work for results instead of time they do star of work for time but. They star to work for results out the end.
IH8Studying
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Sugar mama or sugar dada
ryandavis97
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If you have to phrase that sort of question that way, then at this current point in your life, you won’t know.

Grow up.
WoodlandSorcerer
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well I've decided to become rich by winning the lottery, it's just the easiest and quickest way to do so, therefore that's how I'm going to do it.
OR321
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You defos don’t need proper education to be rich. My parents didn’t go college or uni but run a successful business and live a comfortable lifestyle lmaoooo
squeakysquirrel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The best advice I can give you is to get an education and get to a good university. My husbands boss - his father was a bus driver in Birmingham - an immigrant. His son worked hard and got an education. Now own a law firm and a huge number of properties.Also a very successful celebrity restaurant.

I came from nothing and worked my way up, I now have four properties and earn a decent income
MaxMuller
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
if you wanna get the fast result - then simply you have to win the lottery...
if you want to get money intelligently - then learn, get a job and work smart
Kutie Karen
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by squeakysquirrel)
The best advice I can give you is to get an education and get to a good university. My husbands boss - his father was a bus driver in Birmingham - an immigrant. His son worked hard and got an education. Now own a law firm and a huge number of properties.Also a very successful celebrity restaurant.

I came from nothing and worked my way up, I now have four properties and earn a decent income
Wow! well done and you should be proud of yourself. When you say you came from nothing what do you mean by that? How did you go about buying your properties?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (94)
49.47%
No (96)
50.53%

Watched Threads