I hate nice guys Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I don’t know why? I’m just not attracted to them. Is anyone else like this???
YaliaV
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hate?
Zain_Ahmed
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's not that you ain't attracted to them.. You just CAN'T attract a nice guy... Who in their right mind would "hate" a nice guy??
ellaswords
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you’re saying you’d prefer a horrid guy over a nice guy?
definitely would prefer a partner that actually cared & was loyal & just nice in general than someone that just wasn’t those things.
WoodlandSorcerer
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
At least they dodged a bullet in you.
IH8Studying
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Will you get an orgasm if a guy called you a bich ?
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Do you mean fake niceguys?
Or family values guys that are sanctimonious, preachy and very boring.
ساره
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
😭😂 nah
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Nice guys are the best, literally. Why someone would want a "bad boy" is beyond me.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I don’t know why? I’m just not attracted to them. Is anyone else like this???
you need a bad boy like myself to keep you in check
UlsterDefence
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
All you woman dislike nice guys and all us men know it. That cats been out of the bag for ages. It's just that some guys still can't get out of the nice guy mode no matter how hard they try.

Nice guys are usually waiting around until the day the bad boys gets yous pregnant break ya hearts, tells ya hes finished with ya all.

Nice guy : I told you he was no good for you, don't worry I think your great don't worry what he thinks about you Im here now
ساره
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Nice guys are the best, literally. Why someone would want a "bad boy" is beyond me.
I guess it’s the risk even though you just know you’ll get hurt in the end 😩
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by UlsterDefence)
All you woman dislike nice guys and all us men know it. That cats been out of the bag for ages. It's just that some guys still can't get out of the nice guy mode no matter how hard they try.

Nice guys are usually waiting around until the day the bad boys gets yous pregnant break ya hearts, tells ya hes finished with ya all.

Nice guy : I told you he was no good for you, don't worry I think your great don't worry what he thinks about you Im here now
Uh... Not all women dislike nice guys, dude. Bet only 1% of women actually aren't attracted to good human beings.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ساره)
I guess it’s the risk even though you just know you’ll get hurt in the end 😩
But why? Is it for the thrill of it? Not knowing whether or not a guy cares about you???? That makes no sense unless you're looking for a roller coaster instead of a relationship.
UlsterDefence
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Uh... Not all women dislike nice guys, dude. Bet only 1% of women actually aren't attracted to good human beings.
I Judge by who gets laid not what woman say.
ساره
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
But why? Is it for the thrill of it? Not knowing whether or not a guy cares about you???? That makes no sense unless you're looking for a roller coaster instead of a relationship.
Idk um the only time i wanted someone like that was when i was very young/different mindset. You don’t really think about the future at that age whereas now I would never go for someone like that
A giant chicken
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well i for one eat children and beat up old grannies...so look no further: i am the perfect guy
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ساره)
Idk um the only time i wanted someone like that was when i was very young/different mindset. You don’t really think about the future at that age whereas now I would never go for someone like that
Makes sense for that particular mindset- but I think most women and men do consider long-term implications when gauging attractiveness nowadays, wouldn't you say so?
ساره
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Makes sense for that particular mindset- but I think most women and men do consider long-term implications when gauging attractiveness nowadays, wouldn't you say so?
Yes of course
Chowderzzz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Why would someone “hate” a nice guy?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's stopping you doing a masters?

It's too expensive (44)
23.66%
My career doesn't need one (25)
13.44%
I'm sick of studying (38)
20.43%
I can't find a course I want to do (5)
2.69%
I don't know enough about them (13)
6.99%