Turn on thread page Beta

How to make Galaxy chocolate taste even better! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I came across this by mistake.

I was making a cake and it said mix golden syrup dark chocolate. All I had was a big bar of Galaxy. I decided to melt the chocoloate in a bowel and mix in 2 table spoons of syrup.

The chocolate taste sweet, but no to sweet and has a Galaxy taste mixed with golden syrup.

I just made a bar of my new breed of chocolate and it tastes yummy!

I am going to try it with honey next time and see what it tastes like.

ReputationRep:
    sounds good :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cascadingstylez)
    I came across this by mistake.

I was making a cake and it said mix golden syrup dark chocolate. All I had was a big bar of Galaxy. I decided to melt the chocoloate in a bowel and mix in 2 table spoons of syrup.

The chocolate taste sweet, but no to sweet and has a Galaxy taste mixed with golden syrup.

I just made a bar of my new breed of chocolate and it tastes yummy!

I am going to try it with honey next time and see what it tastes like.
    Coooool :yep:
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Mmm, sounds yummy. I'm craving galaxy now!

ReputationRep:
    I want a Galaxy bar

ReputationRep:
    Sounds delish. I have some syrup but no galaxy, so I can't make it right now. Now I quite want to go out and buy a galaxy bar!!

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm I didn't know you could even get anything that tastes better than galaxy *droools*. The highlight of my life was when they were giving away free bars at Birmingham train station :/

ReputationRep:
    That sounds quite sickly, Galaxy is bad enough on its own :p:

ReputationRep:
    I decided to melt the chocoloate in a bowel
    Oh dear.

Sounds interesting. On a similar subject, I like to eat chocolate with tea. I take a bite, then have some tea, and it melts the chocolate and it's yummy.

ReputationRep:
    I decided to melt the chocoloate in a bowel.
    Are you sure it was all chocolate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Krazof)
    Oh dear.

Sounds interesting. On a similar subject, I like to eat chocolate with tea. I take a bite, then have some tea, and it melts the chocolate and it's yummy.
    Damn you for beating me to it. Damn you to hell! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    eat a pack of wocester sauce crisps then eat chocolate, really nice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Greatleysteg)
    Damn you for beating me to it. Damn you to hell!
    You added a joke though. I didn't think to do that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1721)
    eat a pack of wocester sauce crisps then eat chocolate, really nice.
    On a crisps + chocolate note - has anyone ever dipped spicy doritos into nutella... I know what you're all thinking, but seriously, you should try it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FutureEconomist)
    On a crisps + chocolate note - has anyone ever dipped spicy doritos into nutella... I know what you're all thinking, but seriously, you should try it!
    anything spicy then chocolate is amazing

ReputationRep:
    bowel = bowl

My bad :P

Just ate my Galaxy and Golden Syrup and it was yummmmmmmmmy. I wonder what it would tase like with crunchy caramel pieces in it. I am going to try out some wacky things with Galaxy chocoloate.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds disgustingly sickly :p:

I decided to melt the chocoloate in a bowel and mix in 2 table spoons of syrup.
    You sound like my new friend from medsim who wrote "bowl" instead of "bowel". Clear distinction people, really, really clear :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    Clear distinction people, really, really clear :p:
    I really think I have a form of dyslexia. I know how to spell bowl and I know the difference and I was supposed to write 'bowl' but for some reason, without my knowledge, 'bowel' came out.

Again, whilst writting this I just noticed I typed 'can' instead of 'came'.

Hmmmmm.

ReputationRep:
    I really think I have a form of dyslexia. I know how to spell bowl and I know the difference and I was supposed to write 'bowl' but for some reason, without my knowledge, 'bowel' came out.

Again, whilst writting this I just noticed I typed 'can' instead of 'came'.

Hmmmmm.
    I kid I kid :p: It was just really funny when he did it so it made me giggle :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I used to often eat crisps chocolate then crisps then chocolate again... very interesting tastes in your mouth

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.