The Student Room Group

Bad resultss

Ugh this is more of a stupid rant but recently I have been doing really **** in all of my end of topic/ mock papers, I really want 8 and 9 grades in the summer but at the moment it really isn't looking like that. The worst thing is that everyone around me is doing really well in these tests and I can feel my teachers' opinions of me slippinggg. I honestly just feel really crappy and that I'm not good at anything 😭😭
Original post by Aliziyayy
Ugh this is more of a stupid rant but recently I have been doing really **** in all of my end of topic/ mock papers, I really want 8 and 9 grades in the summer but at the moment it really isn't looking like that. The worst thing is that everyone around me is doing really well in these tests and I can feel my teachers' opinions of me slippinggg. I honestly just feel really crappy and that I'm not good at anything 😭😭

I know it's hard but I wouldn't worry, you still have plenty of time left and it will eventually click. For chemistry I didn't understand how the mark schemes worked until my last 2 tests and I ended up with a 9. Don't get disheartened because it'll affect your motivation STAY POSITIVE!!!!
Reply 2
What were your results if you dont mind me asking
Reply 3
Original post by 014786
What were your results if you dont mind me asking

A 6 in biology, 5 in physics, 5 in maths and a 7 in history 😭 (everyone else in my class achieved much higher)
Reply 4
not that deep dont worry.
Original post by Aliziyayy
A 6 in biology, 5 in physics, 5 in maths and a 7 in history 😭 (everyone else in my class achieved much higher)

Everyone works at different speeds. Put more effort in with PPQs and revision. By the time your exams come you’ll be fine :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest