The Student Room Group

Supporting application

I am currently supporting my wife's application. And have been asked to provide details of financial circumstances for 2016/17. Unfortunately, I don't have anything to provide since I was in school abroad and had no income or any financial information.
Please what should I do?
I have filled the Pff2 forms though.
Original post by GabbyFor
I am currently supporting my wife's application. And have been asked to provide details of financial circumstances for 2016/17. Unfortunately, I don't have anything to provide since I was in school abroad and had no income or any financial information.
Please what should I do?

If you were studying and had no income then put your income as 0 and explain in the notes where and what you were studying.
Original post by GabbyFor
Please what should I do?

Hi, you can send us a signed and dated covering letter that tells us what the situation was at that time and then we can look to progress with this. Thanks, Aaron.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending