The Student Room Group

waiting before you have sex

what do you do if you have been seeing this girl for a little bit...you kept doing what she asked...take it slow ....well we took it slow just like she wanted...well last night was the night of truth we got a room had some drinks played strip poker and truth or dare...finely we were in the 69 position she was gushing all over my face...but the sucking on my **** was not very good at all...but I let that go... I pushed my **** in her... I don't know what happen but she was the worst **** I have ever had in my whole life no movements...no. noise no hard breathing hard didn't want to try diffrent position just nothing... I feel you must have sexual gratification during and after sex she had to have *** 4 or 5 times I think she got really wet. now that I've been going out with her for 4 months now I dont want to hurt her feelings but I can't be with someone who has less going for her sex than a blowup doll what do i do
totally agree with you! In fact you have to wait and find more about the person before having sex
She might be new to it. Give her time and teach her if you’re actually into her. It might ruin the moment for that one time but at least after that she’ll know how to please you hmm
Original post by chazzxxx
what do you do if you have been seeing this girl for a little bit...you kept doing what she asked...take it slow ....well we took it slow just like she wanted...well last night was the night of truth we got a room had some drinks played strip poker and truth or dare...finely we were in the 69 position she was gushing all over my face...but the sucking on my **** was not very good at all...but I let that go... I pushed my **** in her... I don't know what happen but she was the worst **** I have ever had in my whole life no movements...no. noise no hard breathing hard didn't want to try diffrent position just nothing... I feel you must have sexual gratification during and after sex she had to have *** 4 or 5 times I think she got really wet. now that I've been going out with her for 4 months now I dont want to hurt her feelings but I can't be with someone who has less going for her sex than a blowup doll what do i do

How old r you both and how many partners have you both had?

After having 4/5 orgasms she must have been exhausted
communicate with her, it's her response you're not happy with ---only she can explain what's happening (or not) for her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending