The Student Room Group

Waiting for offers

I only sent in my application yesterday but I’m already super stressed and checking track like every hour. I’ve already revived one offer thankfully but I just want to hear from the others so I can stop stressing
haha which unis did u apply to
Durham, birmingham, northumbria, Portsmouth and Chichester for sports science. Already got a offer from Northumbria
Original post by Amonstershere
I only sent in my application yesterday but I’m already super stressed and checking track like every hour. I’ve already revived one offer thankfully but I just want to hear from the others so I can stop stressing

I submitted mine yesterday but it's with the school. How long did it take your school to send yours once you sent it to them?
Original post by Amonstershere

Just step away from UCAS Track. It's like literally the worse thing that's ever been invented. You'll get a notification if something has changed anyway, so stop obsessively refreshing it 'just in case'.
Original post by CyberSecurity
I submitted mine yesterday but it's with the school. How long did it take your school to send yours once you sent it to them?

It took them 8 days but it would have been 6 but I wasn’t in school and they wanted me to be there when they sent it

Quick Reply